Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Honda Revolutions Are Full Of Children

BLOODUK

http://forum.hondarevolutions.com/viewtopic.php?t=36895

MY dad has done alot of work on his car and i admire people who have done alot of work on there cars not that its just my dad , but its the same with people here i might not like the odd addition but i always give the thumbs up to work done and respect to modifications. But the response from these utter childish ****ers is unreal not once was any bragging used there are people on this forum with mr2's that would wave mine bye bye but i dont slag them off and when i posted mine all i got was the odd you should try this but most of it was looks nice or well done Totaly different kettle of fish.

Oh and i read a revolutions mag the people who WON the best prelude was the club owners... hmmmm won both years hmmm <_<

(can't see the thread)

I agree, I know people may think my car is an abomonation .. and I may not like their car, but if they have spent time and money making it the way they want then respect to them.

(Unless it's a blue Saxo, with lexus lights, gold rims & neon washer lights)

hey stop dissing saxos!!! :ffs:

:unsure: did i just say that? hmm, must be un-well..

put it this way, everyone has different tastes, and yes, while we all should respect other peoples tastes, and applaud them for their hard work, sometimes its just easier, and more fun to ridicule them for thinking putting a 'veilside' rip-off bodykit on their punto is cool...

yes they were out of order, but it happens, try not to take it personally mate

Here is what i posted

I dont know if you lot remember but awhile back nearly everyone was bashing my dad's spoiler and saying you didnt think it was that quick , well its had alot of work done and its currently getting something's done i wont say what it is yet not a turbo or supercharger but its going to take about three weeks or less.

It will hopefully be one of the quickest normaly aspirated prelude vtech's in the country and it will hopefully appear in jap performance , but if isnt what i or my dad expected i will show the results by print out when its finished which is only fair.

Could someone tell me what Buzzonion Vtec's Bhp is at the moment and your 0 - 60 and 1/4 mile times thanks

Have you had it rolling road do you have any printouts?

Thanks

==========

And the replies??

1.I'd be suprised if Mr. V cared tbh

2.My dad's better than your dad, so there.

3.but his is red, so it's *bound* to be quicker

4.And Richies car also has a GT wing so you may as well just stop trying now mate!

the majority of forums a filled wiv immature little brats who only know what they have read form max power and learnt of other immature brats who dont know what they are talkin bout. ive been on a few sites but have always returned to toc everyone is matur ewen they have to be a nd relax we n they know its right and thats how a oc or car forum should be :group-cuddles:

Well said (maybe adjust the gaps in between each word though! :lol: )

Just go out and make all those honda revolution dicks eat their words.

Its purely just bad behaviour. Out of order in my opinion.

I have tried hard on my car, and granted, I have cut a few corners...but have still done some good original work, people tend to pick out the BAD points on my car and talk/laugh about them rather than appreciating the good points. It P*sses me off!

lol

Sorry about that, Just annoys me when people tend to over look what effort has been put into a car and stereotype it.

Dave!

Wow thats nice!!!

And thats your dads??? :lol::lol:

Yep but not as quick as my mr2 though :lol::lol: when i first posted that picture for my dad on honda revolutions all i got was insults about the spoiler and recommendation's of getting a Touring car spoiler the odd it looks nice BUT but mostly insults.

when i first posted that picture for my dad on honda revolutions all i got was insults about the spoiler and recommendation's of getting a Touring car spoiler the odd it looks nice BUT but mostly insults.

Nah i think that spoiler suites it down to the ground, the touring car spoilers can look good, but its peoples preferences at the end of the day :thumbsup:

I used to go on honda r alot as i have a civic too..but i agree there a bunch of anal fools that just bash everyone...although they did come in usefull at !Removed! :D

I used to go on honda r alot as i have a civic too..but i agree there a bunch of anal fools that just bash everyone...although they did come in usefull at !Removed! :D

Considering there on a forum which is apart of the membership of hondarevolutions PAYED they should think about there customers, i bet you alot of money they dont say the same stuff to your face in public :censor:

who remembers the Gaydon adventure with the take off launch strip they thought they would try and race down.

Never again!

who remembers the Gaydon adventure with the take off launch strip they thought they would try and race down.

Never again!

Tell me more! :ph34r:

I was in my Mk1 Honda CRX!!!

That is one cool dad mate! That spoiler looks like a supra one!! I love all black cars! Thats why mine is! Sod them lot mate! This is where its at!

love that car! wish my dad had one like that! :lol: and he likes that mark of Prelude too! :D

Touring car spoiler though = Gash!

car looks like an early celica gt-4, and the spoiler looks supra.

all good to me :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links