Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Don't You Just Hate When

Razor_Rage

not as bad as when a seagull shi :censor: ts a huge bone on your bonnet!!! :ffs:

havent had that one yet :P

just waiting for the day when i'm at a redlight and get a pigeon !Removed! into my car due to topless driving....

just waiting for the day when i'm at a redlight and get a pigeon !Removed! into my car due to topless driving....

Haha Ive dreaded that too :D

Did get attacked by a wasp a week ago when I was sitting there trying to look cool at a junction :(

Haha Ive dreaded that too :D

Did get attacked by a wasp a week ago when I was sitting there trying to look cool at a junction :(

:lol: LMAO :lol:

I know i shouldnt because it hurts when you get stung but thats funny :lol:

Its just the way it goes mate. I washed mine the day before lsat as the sun was out in force, but of course that evening it rained!!! The worst is when it rains all night, so you go out and all the puddles splashes crap all up the sides :ffs: .

Remeber being c****d on is lucky!! ;) Its only happened once to me, not in car though! I just try to blast up stereo to scare them off :D

My mate wrote her pride and joy off only 20 mins after washing her car.. beat that!

Sky News Weather ring me up every day to see if I have washed my car so they can forcast if its gonna rain or not. My sponge and autoglym control the clouds!

My mate wrote her pride and joy off only 20 mins after washing her car.. beat that!

Sky News Weather ring me up every day to see if I have washed my car so they can forcast if its gonna rain or not. My sponge and autoglym control the clouds!

Heh heh B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links