Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Lexus Lights Asap

Yaris WRC

what a load of s :censor: t i was trying to make my lexus lights black instead of chrome. but low and behold they were extreemelllly stuborn to take the clear cover off.

i had them in boiling water FFS and any way i was using a screw driver to try an prize them apart but they just cracked!!!!! :ffs:

SO does any one have a pair for sale on the cheap 2nd etc ?? Jaxx , Nizan? anyone.... :eek:

what a load of s :censor: t i was trying to make my lexus lights black instead of chrome. but low and behold they were extreemelllly stuborn to take the clear cover off.

i had them in boiling water FFS and any way i was using a screw driver to try an prize them apart but they just cracked!!!!! :ffs:

SO does any one have a pair for sale on the cheap 2nd etc ?? Jaxx , Nizan? anyone.... :eek:

superretards got some!

hes got them off at the mo and hes hardly used them

:thumbsup:

nick grrrrrrrrrr

i had that as a secret plan to do but looks like you beat me too it jus shows you have as good a taste as me lol

best of luck with the next set!

i been planning it for a while probbaly like your self. and yes it was a secret but i have blown it now LOL i woulnt recommend any one else doing it without 2 sets lol.

i hope i can get the cover of the next set in tact. does any one have any advice on how to do this?

with the headlights they were held together with a kinda bubblegum type of stuff i ran the knife through it first to cut the stuff

the ones on eBay are different coversfrom the lexus ones.

but thanks anyway.

I just finished painting them and they look amazing. just need a cover :(

sorry I had 2 spare sets, you could of had them for 80quid, but I have returned them back to the seller

Ive done a similar thing with the side indicators, Ive tryed to take the lexus light apart but I couldnt do it

just very hot water, hair dryer and a screw driver

and also steam at 190 degrees

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links