Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pro-hunt Protesters...

T V O R

They should just get one of em, tie a joint of beef to him, stick him in a field, give him 100 yard start then set about 200 hungry dogs after him. See how they f :censor: n like it :angry:

Sooner barbaric bloodsports get banned the better in my opinion :thumbsup:

O look, jobless trouble making imbesciles................ :lol: (not all of them I know, but how many of them do nothing but hatch plans to cause trouble all day) :lol:

O look, jobless trouble making imbesciles................ :lol: (not all of them I know, but how many of them do nothing but hatch plans to cause trouble all day) :lol:

Thik I might have seen the advert in the jobcentre window Gordy :thumbsup:

They should just get one of em, tie a joint of beef to him, stick him in a field, give him 100 yard start then set about 200 hungry dogs after him. See how they f :censor: n like it :angry:

Sooner barbaric bloodsports get banned the better in my opinion :thumbsup:

couldnt agree with you more on that one :yes:

couldn't the dogs be retrained to go after burberry?

there's a whole new sport out there just waiting to be invented !

Rich

then when their nova breaks down the dogs can rip them apart :lol:

couldn't the dogs be retrained to go after burberry?

there's a whole new sport out there just waiting to be invented !

Rich

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

im not gonna get involved in this thread i feel that it is a big can of worma bein opened and will only get ppl rared up (just to let you know im a farmers son and enjoy our way of life )

all i have to say

ed

where bouts in shropshire i worked there for a bit on F&M most depressing upsetting job i have ever had to and will ever have to do hope ur uncle wasnt affected

All Im gonna say is theres BIG difference between people hunting through necessity (due to foxes affecting livelihood etc) and those people who hunt for fun/sport..........

i thought it was hilarious on the news when the parliment were gatecrashed!

would have been ace if one of the MPs karate kicked someone! :D

:rolleyes:

*returns back to own little world

would have been ace if one of the MPs karate kicked someone! :D

I take it John Prescott wasn't in the house then :P

I hate animal rights activists. They phoned my familys house for the best part of a year, all day, all evening, and all through the night, EVERY NIGHT.

Most of the calls would be silent and the odd one or two would be threatening and abusive. It was very upsetting for my parents and in turn put a lot of pressure on me.

After doing a lot of investigating into the situation it seems our tel number had accidentally gotten onto a list that these people were targeting and they thought I had shares in a company that tested on animals.

Even though it was a mistake it put us through hell. We had to have the police involved and a trace put on the line by BT on the request of the Police.

I did at one point manage to get one of their numbers and give them a taste back. Strangely they didnt find it so amusing then. I wish I had a recording of some of the conversations for you lot to hear :censor:

So to conclude. These people are no better than the people who test on animals for medical research. There was a program on TV about them, and it said that in some cases they were making letterbombs and posting them through the doors of people involved. One woman had her fingers blown off. In other cases elderly people are given shares in companies as a retirement gift and end up being terrorised through no fault of their own by these people.

Does that sound like its going to stop animal testing and animal hunts to you?

yep. all those muppet jobless protesters (for anything) think they gonna change the world!

they cant even change the clothes they're wearing - scruffy dole wallers!

set the foxes on 'em! :thumbsup:

Ban hunting

Foxes should only be control through culling in a humane manner where needed.

foxs are evil little :censor: one broke into my chciken pen at home killed 33 chicken and took one to eat they terrorise sheep and other animals on the farms. i know alot of u rekon that fox hunting is barbaric (have any of u seen a fox hunt?) the fox is killed very quickly when a dog gets hold of it as they are hunting dogs (which will now all be put down as they cant be trained into domestic animlas) they rip the foxs throat out, instantly dead. they go through little more stress than bein shot at as when shooting there is usually a chase and more often that not they are injured before they are killed . it may be banned but it wont stop it its a way of life for some ppl. i dont fox hunt but i do hunt i have to im a farmers son we are flooded with rabbits etc ruining crops they need to be shot.

sorry to go on on

ed

the fox stole your chickens because it was a natural instinct for it to do that. You kept the chickens there and its desire to eat like the rest of us was so strong.

its up to you to control your stock by using good husbandry on the chicken pen.

Foxes are there in the wild for a reason.. its a fine balance in nature. Its humans that draw them into towns and cities. So you cannot blame them really... Humans share the countryside to ya know.

I used to work on chicken farms... no problem with foxes there

I live in Shropshire, my uncles a farmer and half my girlfriends family are in the saddlery business, I'm keeping mouth shut too :thumbsup:

That really doesn't make it alright

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links