Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Top 100 Uk Cars

Yaris WRC

:D In this months revs they have a feature with the All time top 100 UK cars and my wee yaris (my silver one) made it in at 96.

im over the moon, any one seen it yet? i tried to scan it but my scanner is down.

If your silver car is number 96, wheres your current beast?

No i havn't seen, but I would love to see the whole feature.

Your current is way sweeter.

bout 100bhp i think!!

i like carzone kit in a way but would never have it on my car!! id only have the spoiler as thats well nice :D

Its just to OTT the carcept kit. I like the booster, more suttle yet still mean. Also the carcpet kit seems to be set for a younger lad audience, whereas other kits such as booster seem to catter for everyones needs, more style and less "hey look i got a huge body kit" factor.

WRC your current Yaris is well and truly inspiring.

Still trying to decide red/black! Only 2 bad things about the black are:

If i get a carbon fibre bonnet it wont show up as good! As it will blend it and then I dont think its worth all that money when people wont notice it as easily, and cleaning factor.

While on the case...

WRC, you have had silver Yaris, and black Yaris. How would you rate the cleanability difference? Cleaning the black more often? Taking longer? Different approach? Or is it a nice black to clean?

My dads IS200 Sport is a !Removed! to clean in black, looks dusty all the time, its cleaned like 2x a week!

Thanks guys.

Black one has not had a magazine feature ...yet. I hope i will meybe get into the top 50 next time a feature like that comes round again.

I wanted to stand out with the silver car (it was my first car) as it was a yaris i need to get it noticed lol. so put the carcept kit on it.

also there were rarely any other kits out at the time i got it.

As for cleaning, the silver one always had like a fine layer of black powder, most likely break dust on the doors and side skirts about 2 days after it was washed and waxed. just a quick wipe an it was gone though.

U cant really notice when the black car is a wee bit dirty, and when its clean it looks so sweet and shiney.

I know people say black cars are hardest to keep clean, but i havnt really noticed. :arrgg-matey:

Cool, sounds good WRC. Cause people always say about cleaning black cars, I guess its down to what type of paint and what black it is, and maybe the finish put on it.

Cheers and keep it up :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links