Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ramps

Bobby-H

Does anybody know where I can get some car maintenance ramps that have a fairly shallow incline so the bumper doesn't catch on them when I drive up them?

you should be alright with your bumper should you not ?

I tried to get my car on ramps at all the garages in town the other day. No go... my bumper is just too low !!! ... lol

I'm not talking about hydraulic ramps like in a garage, I mean the small ones to use at home. Something like Rhino Ramps would be good but I cant seem to find anywhere that sells them in the UK.

Click

The normal sort of ramps are too steep even for cars that are quite high off the ground. I might just make some out of wood or something.

I got a pair from Machine Mart a few years ago you drive on them then wind them up like a jack.. lost them to a so called mate :censor:

Don't know if they still sell them ??

not wishing to sound stupid.......but....... could you not just get hold of whatever ramps, and CAREFULLY reverse up them :huh: ? - My car seems to work better for my car as otherwise the skirts catch!:rolleyes:

-P.S. If this sounds to daft please be gentle with me - only TRYING to help :thumbsup:

not wishing to sound stupid.......but....... could you not just get hold of whatever ramps, and CAREFULLY reverse up them :huh: ? - My car seems to work better for my car as otherwise the skirts catch!:rolleyes:

-P.S. If this sounds to daft please be gentle with me - only TRYING to help :thumbsup:

That wont work unfortunately, the bumper hits the ramp when the wheels are still 50cm away from the bottom.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links