Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Abandoned Car ?

Jimlad

Ok.... I sometimes go pick my mate up to come over to mine and give him a lift home.

On the way I've noticed a decent looking MK1 MR2. It's been parked up on the same spot of this road. ( where a lorry would pull in for a break ). For at least a week.

Curious... if it is abandoned (sp)... how can I get it ?? ..lol

Obviously it might be left there for a reason etc, etc. But how do I go about finding this out? I want it... or how do I find out who owns it to offer them a silly offer.

I know it seems weird that someone would simply leave a car there... but if it was a stolen car it would have been reported and easily found by now.

It's a weird one.... ta

just break in and drive off, in no-one claims it for 9 months - its yours! :thumbsup:

and if they do, well... im sure you can talk the magistrate around <_<

report it to the police!

then after 9 months it becomes yours if nobody claims it

seriously ?? in 9 months it would be mone ?? ... lol...

would the thing even start in 9 months time tho ??

I'll take some piccys of it today as I'll be driving past it again.

a MK1 as a project car.. how fun !

Slip a card in the door with your number on it, and if the owner comes back to it then they'll get it.

And if it turns out to be stolen, you'll be the first to hear from the police. :thumbsup:

Dunno if it would work with you, But over here, I would go to my local Nick, I know a lot of the lads, tell him the story & get him to look up the registered owner + address & with a bit of luck, Bobs your Uncle.

Saw a Sprinter ,in similar situation, on the verge of the motorway for about a week.Was going to do what I had suggested above, & discovered that the owner had returned & towed it away. Body work was mint :drool::crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links