Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Service Prices

jf2404

My 1.3 t3 is due for service soon, i know it depends on what needs doing, but anyone got an idea of a rough price (standard).

I was used to paying £80+ when i had my corsa.

Hello, can anyone advise.

My wife has had her Yaris (1.0 GS in Chilli Red) from new and it is approaching its 4th service (@ 37000 miles) and MOT. I have just been quoted £210 for the service. This seems high. I have questioned this twice and the dealer (Westlands, Bromsgrove) have stuck to their quote. They did however say that if they do the MOT (a further £40) then they would know 10% off the service price.

How does this compare with the experience of others.

Regards, AnilS.

First service on my T3 1.0l cost just under £60 (inc VAT) if thats any help and the full service according to my dealer is about £80ish which is coming up shortly

My wifes' Yaris servicing costs so far;

1st - £69

2nd - £137

3rd - £100

and now the 4th is going to be £210! I think this is ridiculous. I previously had a Carlton 3000 GSi 24V, and its most expensive (major) service was £167. Have there been peps on this forum who do their own service? If so, have they been worried about not having a full Toyota service history?

Alternatively, does anyone know of a good independant garage in the Bromsgrove/Worcester area?

Daylight robbery. :censor:

AnilS.

Ian how old is the car? you need to get it services by Mr T(or one of Mr T's pals) for the 1st 3 years otherwize you dont have the full warrenty

Ian how old is the car? you need to get it services by Mr T(or one of Mr T's pals) for the 1st 3 years otherwize you dont have the full warrenty

There is a EU directive that prohibits manufacturers denying warranty if service work has been carried out by others providing they stick to the service intervals and directions.

Or does GB not care about that?

Cheers, Yves.

its an 02 reg!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links