Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wiring From Bonnet To Inside Of Yaris

dazzbuzz

I recently bought 7 colour washer jets the other day with switch etc. I have one problem though and this is how do i thread the wires through from the inside of the bonnet to the inside of the Yaris on the drivers side so i can have the switch inside the car. Please please please help

you mite need a glass hammer, a left handed screwdriver, some skyhooks ands a long weight and maybe a metre of fallopian tube to help push the cables through!

But how do i thread it through. When i say that i mean through what exit from the bonnet into the car itself? i am really poor at cra work and need so know everything lol. Sorry :help:

i even find the nipple in the bonnet, i dnt know where to look and how to get it trough, diagrams would help but anything at all could help

typical...i get rid of mine, well the LEDs neways, and some else comes along and does it :lol:

dude i had a write up on how to do this, ask MOFFMO for it!! ask for how to wire a switch up off him, PM him

what i heard my name there :P

either dont do it!

Or if you reeeeaaalllly find a fetish to do it, theres a lil hole in the passenger side, get underneath abnd youll see it, poke the wire through and get it all connected up to Battery...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links