Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Film! A Must See Thing! No Exceptions!

jaxx

it will be the end of burberry caps for sure!

Wouldn't it be weird if Chav's turned into another Brit instatution like Punks and Mods in their heydays............ :lol:

it will be the end of burberry caps for sure!

They've allready stopped producing the design Steve :thumbsup: Trying to claw back some of their old respect :lol:

Gordypix - they already are! Have you not seen them on their poxy piaggio scooters? They can normally be seen in packs of 6, cutting up every available car at traffic lights - just because they CAN. I soon pass them though... and laugh.

My Brother's well into his rock music so he dresses the part - resulting in "laire" from passing Chavs and Chavettes - they hate rockers...

So Quadrophenia Mark2 it is, although replace "The Who" with "The Streets" ;)

They left out "bag-heads" on the chav nicknames :rolleyes:

I cant believe this is going to happen, thats all we need, people (young) will watch it and think, cool i want to be a chav and then britain will be even more populated with chavs :angry:

And charis, i used to have a piaggio scooter but i wasnt...am not...and never will be a chav :P

Quali'y mate - respec to the Burberry cap innit. Did ya get ie a' Western In'ernational marke'??? Bet ya look well fit innit.

* NB - Didn't mean to offend respectable Piaggio owners :lol:

What brings tears to my eyes is this statement:

An insider on the movie said: “This is hopefully going to be the film that sums up life as a young person in Britain today.

I am a young person!! I would -never- wants to be classed in with the likes of Chavs..... We -MUST- complain... write letters... stage a protest!!

THIS IS -NOT- AN ADEQUATE CROSS SECTION OF THE YOUTH OF TODAY!!

:o :crybaby: :o :crybaby: :o

What brings tears to my eyes is this statement:
An insider on the movie said: “This is hopefully going to be the film that sums up life as a young person in Britain today.

I am a young person!! I would -never- wants to be classed in with the likes of Chavs..... We -MUST- complain... write letters... stage a protest!!

THIS IS -NOT- AN ADEQUATE CROSS SECTION OF THE YOUTH OF TODAY!!

:o :crybaby: :o :crybaby: :o

ditto :help:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links