Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Scrapheap Challenge

Leeky

Ok here is a thought, me and Ben were watching the scrapheap challenge and we talked about it possibly being a cool idea to have a toc vs loc scrapheap challenge! :D

If people are interested i could contact the show and see if we could be contestants.

Or to make it more interesting we could do toc/loc vs nissan/mazda etc owners club.

All we need is a team of people who dont mind looking stupid, arent afraid of a blowtorch and getting covered in grease.

....sounds like my normal MCV evening :lol:

Any 1 think this is a good idea?

cool idea mate but u need skills to get on that show. tha lad who works on my car applied he built a mini fire engine using a old golf car a mini egine a drive shafs a wate rpum hosing everything but was turned down . howvere it is filmed just out side bracknell in some town wockingha cant reember the set is so small

I could do it - I'd be brilliant at looking stupid! Wouldn't have a clue what any of the parts are, or how to put 'em together, but that's a small price to pay surely?

I'm up for it, i look great in overalls and i make a good cuppa!!!

I'm also a dab hand at bossing people about and riding quadbikes.

karma will also be up for it, apparently he has had loads of practice working on his piles of *******!!!!!

Ok here is a thought, me and Ben were watching the scrapheap challenge and we talked about it possibly being a cool idea to have a toc vs loc scrapheap challenge! :D

Excellent Idea :thumbsup:

howvere it is filmed just out side bracknell in some town wockingha cant reember the set is so small

Wokingham :P

5 minutes walk from my house!lol

It has a totempole of cars! :P

Dave!

cool idea but believe me none of them are numptys of the street!

theyre all skilled and qualified in somat!

A good mate of mine does the sound and sorts out their radios for it B)

I think anyone wanting to do this needs excellent broad range of technical knowledge and skills - not just being able to work on cars.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links