Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Seen Fellow Toc Members On The Road?

Caz SR

Since being a member, I've found myself glancing at Toyotas - especially Yarii & Supras - to see if they have the famous TOC decal. Not seen any yet (don't think there are many members in my area :huh: ) but wondered if you guys and girls have?

:lol: i wondered that my self i wave at nice looking toyota's and all i get are funny looks

it's completly different when you own a VW (air cooled) :D every body waves and flashs there lights madly :thumbsup:

the TOC sticker is not very noticeable (specally the gold one) maybe use something like those devil horns? if you see and toyota with example horns flashs madly :D :D :D

tim

Ive only seen Leeky, but that was cos he came round to mine :lol:

If anyone knows anyone who owns a new style celica, silver, kitted, tints etc who lives in Bristol, tell him hes a jammy g*t and to stop driving past every time Im at the bus stop :lol:

Ive only seen Leeky, but that was cos he came round to mine :lol:

Oh yeah!

* sings: Rach luves Leeky, Rach luves Leeky

:lol::lol::lol:

:rolleyes: I've got a bloke already :rolleyes:

Can girls not have male mates nowadays? lol

Haha - that's so funny. Sometimes I have to stop myself from waving at fellow Yarii drivers - especially if they have a nice SR or YTS - they always look at me like I've grown two heads!! It's a shame as I know Mini and Beetle drivers have a friendly "road code". Guess not all Toyota drivers are as friendly as you guys!

A few peeps see me out and about .. and I doubt if you would have time to read the GOLD decal.

But the other thing is my car is fairly unique .. you'll hear it, then feel it and then see a black blur ..

Can girls not have male mates nowadays? lol

it seems like somethimes, that ALL they want :P :lol:

I'll look out for the black blur next time I'm shopping in Reading! :thumbsup:

LOL .. I rarely drive though the town .. too many chav's too much traffic ..

Come don't to the Reading meet (21st, B&Q from 19:30 onwards) and meet a few others ..

I would like to propose that when all Yaris owners see another Yaris on the road, they wave or give a quick flash (with their lights!!)

Lets bring some fun back into the world!

Yes or No?

:thumbsup:

I would like to propose that when all Yaris owners see another Yaris on the road, they wave or give a quick flash (with their lights!!)

Lets bring some fun back into the world!

Yes or No?

NO............ :rolleyes:

i occasionally see Russel out on the roads, thats about it

I get people in other Supras flashing me but i think thats kinda like the Mini thing where they flash each other.

See everyone at the meets as usual, seen Ben driving the MR2 around (like he is late for work) ;)

Gotta get some TOC leaflets off Steve next time i see him and start to pop them under peoples wipers when i see a nice yota parked up. :thumbsup:

Well i have 2 other club members living in the same town as me, one i cant remember the name to, and the other one is Louise, but haven't seen them around.

I've not seen any owners in Birmingham yet.

I need to get hold of those Likwidart TOC badges. Anyone got any.....

oops, sorry, I won't 'jack the thread, I'll go and see if I can find the topic again.

iv never seen a fellow TOC full stop :(

if someone sees me, please flash me! and i dont mean get ur ***** or titties out or sumthin! jus the headlights wud do :rolleyes: :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links