Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Seen Fellow Toc Members On The Road?

Caz SR

This will sound really sad, and I know it's stating the obvious but be careful when you flash.

I flashed a mate coming the other way and a car on the side road thought I was letting him out.

driving round and round and round if it wasn't for Ed :thumbsup:

No Ed, I meant if you hadn't showed me the way out of MK I would have been going round in circles, or rectangles.

I have seena few about!!!

I tended to get quite a few people saying thay had seen me about in the supra when it was on the road!

I see a lot of Yarii and IS200, and a couple of T-bar MR2s around warrington...but havent seen the TOC stickers tho....

If anyone finds themselves around Warrington and sees/hears Yaz, they can feel free to wave hehe she is kinda hard to miss sometimes :P

Seen Si's Paseo :thumbsup:

there used to be a Gold member driving a black Celica i saw in Maidstone but part from that no one else... :crybaby:

i cant even flash other paseo's because i dont see that many of them & mine doesnt look anything like them anyway :rolleyes:

J

saw john in his silver corrolla once... did wave but did not acknowledge me as i dont think he recognised me

Never seen anyone driving but I did have a gander at someone's supercharged 'rolla while a certain Kev was working on it (in Droitwich, if your the person :D )

Had the old TOC graphics in the back window & a rather flashy "SUPERCHARGED" on his rear bumper :drool:

I believe it was in for a intercooler move around?

Is there anyone from the Worcester area? If so, you'll of seen me :thumbsup: cant miss me :D

Red rolla, big alloys, loud music & the horns on the back :ph34r:

Seen a couple of supra's around thinking that they would be part of TOC but they werent just gave me daggers :(

I havn't noticed any stickers, but often wonder if any of the passing toyotas are part of the mighty TOC. I often see the same car over and over again and wonder if they are on here too. (e.g.red celica parked by Wargrave traffic lights all the time!, 3 red mk2, 2's round Twyford and one white one!!)

I dont have my stickers on :ph34r: So people may not notice me, unless they have memorised my garage photies!!! Must put on stickers!!! I did used to have a real thing against stickers, but will choose a descrete one!!

Not seen any TOC members up here in Fife. :(

Seen a few modded Toyotas in Edinburgh but not sure if TOC members.

Keep looking though! :lol:

see a lot of Yarii and IS200, and a couple of T-bar MR2s around warrington...but havent seen the TOC stickers tho....

If anyone finds themselves around Warrington and sees/hears Yaz, they can feel free to wave hehe she is kinda hard to miss sometimes 

well i live there, but ive never seen ya :P don't really look though, tbh

as far as "flashing" other ppl with the same car, ive only ever seen one other on the road in 18months :D

Never seen anyone driving but I did have a gander at someone's supercharged 'rolla while a certain Kev was working on it (in Droitwich, if your the person :D )

Had the old TOC graphics in the back window & a rather flashy "SUPERCHARGED" on his rear bumper :drool:

might be wrong but that sounds like jons rolla ae111sr,

if it was silver and the supercharged was in likwidart graphix.

i see a few toyotas every day to and from work but no one ever has a toc

sticker :(

like others have said if you wave some folks just stare at you,they think i've

gone mad :wacko::wacko::lol:

kimi :wub:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links