Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Supra Twin Turbo Vs Skyline Gtr

swales_p

TIME DO DIG OUT GRAN TURISMO. COS THAT'S THE THE CLOSEST I'LL GET TO HAVING ONE OF THOSE IN MY GARAGE

Parkers:

Supra TT... 0-60 = 4.9 Sec

Skyline R34 TT... 0-60 = 5.0 Sec

Doesn't prove anything but hey what really does :!Removed!:

I personally prefer the Supra (wolf in sheeps clothing), too many Skylines on the road looking exactly the same and they've all got idiots driving them (around here anyway)

Give me an Evo 6 anyday :thumbsup:

i'm going to end this debate in a minute with a video. both cars are standard and the same age.

What a big load of monkey droppings. The standard skyline GTR does not do a quarter that fast stock, there is gonna be some modification of some sort on there or it is a V-SPEC which is obviously faster because Toyota never made a faster version of the Supra to compete against it.

Reduce the weight of the Supra and add more BHP like Nissan have done with the V-SPEC's and the Supra would be in with a chance. Its an unfair fight.

look here

The driver of the Supra got a very poor start. The Supra 6 speed stock can do a 13.5 quarter no problem.

Fact is stock for stock (Nissan Factory GTR Figures vs Toyota Factory TT figures) the supra has the slightly quicker 0-60.

Not denying the Nissan is an awsome machine but the Supra has a bigger engine and more grunt. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links