Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Milton Keynes

Nicola

its same place every sunday.

exhaust wise, go for something like mine, although gold dont offer any discounts i dont think.

shame about the puncture.

o well, u cant win em all :thumbsup:

to be honest, Sorted Avensis mentioned Powerflow, and I did hear bad things about certain centres, but I've heard good things about one local to me. So depending on which part of the exhaust has gone, I may have a custom jobee :thumbsup:

yeah my local powerflow are good. they did mine. realy need to go back to them and get a new centre section as the baffles are dead. maybe a decat too, but thats all stuff that is gonna wait til after canada

ed

and if it's every sunday I'll arrange something with ya. But at the moment I think the earliest chance will be after Santa Pod. but that may change.

Even though it will be custom, I'm not going OTT. "famous last words":rolleyes:.

no probs bout the whole swap thing. as i said i'm in no real rush as they wont be going on til next year.

as far as exhausts go a 2.5 inch system with 6x4 oval would look nice

either that ro go for a twin centre exit 4 inch pipe setup cut into the bumper. if i had the money i would have done it

ed

Centre exits are nice, but not cutting bodywork.

I'll have a look on the net and check out the place.

I'm not technically minded so anything I do has to be permanent and MOT passable. plus I'm not tuning my engine even with the basics just yet.

as long as u keep ur cat pipe it will all be legal.

discovered that the rolla runs ten times better with normal petrol than optimax. if i were to race again i think i'd kick ur a** this time

ed

Ha Ha I'm sure you would.

but remember this

if you beat me that would be no surprise, (83BHP v 115+) simple maths.

If I keep up with you for a while it will be great (not be bad 1.3)

And If I beat you :lol: that means you stalled it or put it in reverse :lol:

as long as u keep ur cat pipe it will all be legal.

discovered that the rolla runs ten times better with normal petrol than optimax. if i were to race again i think i'd kick ur a** this time

ed

But Ed, you kicked my ***** last time, didn't you :rolleyes: . And I admitted that before, so I guess I had you a little more worried than you first let on :lol:

yeah what i meant is that it was running like c*** last time and pickup was useless, but now its a bit healthier pickup is better. as i've said tho. the 1.3 is impressive for what it is.

u gotta watch out for a small blue daihatsu in MK. tis inconspicuous but gave me a good run for my money

oh, and it has been known for me to stall :P

I know, just pulling your leg mate,

as for the Dhaihatsu is it the older 1litre turbo'd charade's?

no its some new thing. looked like a box and pulled realy well. was still well outbraking him even with my brakes in the state they are

ed

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links