Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-cut

Debz

Hey Guys,

I have had this problem for ages. There is this yellow goo stuf speckled all down the side of my 2, drivers side no where else. Very odd. Don't know what it is, its def gunge and not the paint work cos can feel it is pronounced. It is not patchy or anything just evenly and heavily speckled all over that side. :huh:

Anyway I tried tar remover on it, didnt touch it. So decided T-Cut was the way forward. I tried a patch yesterday, and the results were amazing. It came off so well and my test patch was all white and shiney again :D

The thing is now I have to do it all!!! :o But am glad I can can get it off, cos its gross, and makes her look dull in colour.

Big thanks to T-Cut, lov ya :P

Any ideas on the yellow gunge??

Maybe its the stuff they use to paint yellow lines on the road. Just be careful not to overdo the use of T cut, remember it takes off a very thin layer of paint every time you use it.

tree sap?

Sounds funny, but i had it all over mine and **** myself as it look like the paint was bubbling, one coat of t-cut later all was fine! :P

oh right. Well not sure could be in my case, cos it started when was up north and wasnt near any trees there. Hmmmm.

Thinking custard now :P

I really is a marvel that stuff!!!

Have you tried Auto Glym's Paint Renovator.

It's not T-Cut so your paint is safe.

But it removes foreign objects of the paint much easier than just normal polish. :)

well she's called Miss Piggy right, so could think of nicer associoations!!

Ah well !!! ;)

You not got your tocenders character yet??!! :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links