Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloy Accessorie#s

mrrandom

wot u call them? im thinkin a gettin them for my car, how much would they be? you know the things that spin with the wind, u just attach them onto the wheel of the car? seen em on a nova in belfast, looked hte **** even tho i h8 novas

No no no never get them!!! U'll just be laughed at, i saw this girl driving an old shape corsa, totally standard, had them chrome spinners on the rims and lexus lights, i couldnt help but laugh, harsh but its just funny.

welll..pimpp my ridee guyss... :lol: ....its like something u see on that programme on mtv with the west coast customs guys ....but I dont think we have the roads for them to be honest...imagine what a pothole could do to them

The only time i've seen them was at a cruise in Stoke last year and it was a new beetle with 4 blond's in it, but they pulled it off and looked the part :thumbsup:

Spinning trims, one word really, pants :huh:

If you get proper spinners 17inch and upwards (£2-3K for the cheap ones) that's your choice.

If it's spinning trims you want don't forget to pick up your beaded seat cover and ornate (spelling?) jewelled tissue box for the rear parcel shelf as well :thumbsup:

It was amusing when they first come out, but now the fake chrome peeled off a few it looks even more sad.

and it might fail an MOT because if the spinning part sticks out further than your wheel arch (and it will) it's no different than having extra wide tyres with no arch extensions.

So unless you can fit the 18inch deep dish legal alloys on your Yaris don't bother.

BUT IF YOU WANNA BE DIFFERENT IN THE WHEELTRIM SPINNERS FIELD FIND A SET WHERE THE SPINNERS ARE BELOW THE OUTER SURFACE OF THE TRIM OF THE HUB CAP. THAT ONE MADE ME DO A DOUBLE TAKE. BUT I STILL LAUGHED.

spinners are reserved for huge chevy trucks and must be a minimum of 22inch

anything else and you will have your kneecpas removed with a crowbar

as for the wheel trim spinners.........

:huh:

sorry words DO NOT describe!

"there will be no bling blingin in my pimped out ride then"

ah well, nice thought, nice bein told off lol....i get your points, good argument. lol

I say:

1.) Wheel trim spinners. I would actually puke up and spit on your car.

I saw a Mk1 Clio no mods other than must of been 13" wheel trim spinners on top. They look **** they are **** and yes you get attension, of being a ******.

2.) Chrome spinners will cost about £1000 just for the spinners, but I would only fit them on a really modified machine. They look good on big black 4x4 with like 20" + wheels, and maybe on say a Honda Civic Type R in black/orange 2 tone.

3.) They would be a !Removed! to clean. Imagine trying to clean them, and your wheels behind them. And their chome.

If they were dirty they would be even more ming!

As for a Yaris, no no no. Unless you fit 18z or something on a black one with some heavy duty body work then maybe, just maybe I will say "Thats alrite"

and maybe on say a Honda Civic Type R in black/orange 2 tone.

thatll be the R-Tec car then

:lol:

I'd hate to get a puncture on the motorway.

Has anyone else noticed they are fixed to the wheel with bolts that require AN ALLEN KEY!!!!

When the price of spinners come down the sales in tireweld and aerosol puncture repair cans will skyrocket.

When the price of spinners come down the sales in tireweld and aerosol puncture repair cans will skyrocket.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!! :lol:

Oh, and they do look the ghey on most, if not all, cars.

Cheers, Yves.

Just came back from tesco's and was waiting at the lights, saw this light green almera drive pass with them 13"/14" chrome spinners, plus it was some mum that was driving it....... oh dear i said to myself.... lol.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links