Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dash Board...

T V O R

I must tell you about these new wipes I have used. They come in a tub of approximately 25, only cost £3/£4 a tub and the results are fantastic!

Just wipe over your dash and it looks better than a show room appearance.

I may even use one on the door panels, also good for around the gear lever and hand brake surround.

Available from any good car accessory stockists :thumbsup:

armor.jpg

Armor All® Protectant Wipes

:bye:

good stuff if you want things to be shiny, just don't use it on clear plastic like your instrument cluster, 'cause it will become "dull" after a few times of use.

Cheers, Yves.

iv been using the simoniz dash board spray and i find that gives a nice finish aswell, it smells nice too and hides minor scratches!!!

CB :thumbsup:

im not keen on shiney dashboards, always look as tho the car has been well used to me. the previous owner must have used it on my car but i didnt relise until my mum and dad gos theirs. so out came the mr muscle and cloth and cant fault it now

Check Meguiar's Natural Shine, alot less shiny than the armourall range. As for tire stuff the Meguiars' High Endurance Gel is Daddy, If you really want a spray on product check thier Hot Shiene either in can or normal pump.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links