Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wat Size Alloys

asimshafaat

I have 17s and they went on with no trouble. The only issue i have is when i have 3 people in the back and i am driving fairly quickly. Then i get some rubbing on the back arches over rough road surfaces. My car is lowered 40 mm as well though.

What's the ride like on 17's? And are the Pi springs any stiffer than standard? My ride quality on p**s poor cardiff roads isn't great with 20% stiffer springs and standard 14's.

It's a bit bouncy at times with 17's on, but depends if you drive a lot on country roads or in built up area's

road surfaces are not soo good around where I live, so the ride is somewhat harsh at times, but on A roads and motorways it's fine.

usually gives you a kick in the back over speed bumps etc lol :)

Kev

The ride in my car is reasonable it is harsher than when it was standard but i like it that way the stiffness means you can really throw it around into corners. The only problem i have with my alloys is how fast the tyres wear down on the front with such a low profile tyre!

thanks a lot guys....can anyone tell me what size tyres i should get with em....actually it would be helpful if someone could tell where i cud get em from !!!!

From past experience, I find the smaller the wheel the better the performance. I used to have have a honda accord which i put 18@s on, then everytime i went round a bend i'd lose the back end, and takes about a year longer to get up to speed. Try 15's and lowerin 50-60mm, looks cool and you can still go like **** off a shovel. I'll put a picture of it on here when i get time

Fensport put 16's on their silver gt4 engined ae111 corolla sr, because from memory they were the best compromise between the style of 17's and the performance of 15's.

I've swapped my 14's for 17's (just because it was a good deal).

1.3 performance was never gonna be impressive but now it feels so slow in comparison to the 14's.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links