Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Midlands Mini Meet

kimi

hi all,

well it was a good day for i think the first midlands meet,only 4 cars

but its quality not quantity :group-cuddles:

weather stayed dry and sunny all day, nice to meet lee&mrs lee&little lee!

(sorry daint get their names)

kens car looked cool as usuall esp with the sun on it,dont think anybody could

eat that much chocolate Richard :blink::lol: thats a nice rolla u got mate i was

shocked when u said it was a 1.3 thought it was 1.6 :eek:

heres a few pics of our day

P9190001.sized.jpg

P9190002.sized.jpg

P9190003.sized.jpg

P9190004.sized.jpg

ken undertook me to fast to get a good pic

P9190005.sized.jpg

P9190006_002.sized.jpg

P9190008.sized.jpg

P9190009.sized.jpg

P9190010.sized.jpg

cant wait for the next one,with even more midland peeps :group-cuddles:

4 cars turned up :eek:

Well done to you guys then........

SHAME on the rest of you Midlnads layabouts for not bothering........... :lol::lol:

Was that bad lad Ken causing grief on the roads again....... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

SHAME on the rest of you Midlnads layabouts for not bothering........... :lol::lol:

I thought all the plans had changed and you were all going to Donny?

I went to a gig last night and loads of people staying at my house so I couldnt come :(

Was that bad lad Ken causing grief on the roads again....... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

with lee (dawsey) at the head of our pack think we was all bad lads and lasses :lol: esp when we went by that police car doing over 100mph :eek:

good job a bike was overtaking us and took policemans eye :yes:

Moi, causing trouble never Gordy :P :lol:

Was a top day out with top people ;) and i think the Midlands Mini Meet's have found a permanent home at the bubble :yes:

Train journey home was more than interesting as the first one was the Nottingham to Skegness train, ahh the joy's of travelling on a train load of chav's all going away for their holibob's now the price has gone down because the kids are back at school <_<

Conductor-Tickets please

Chav-Why don't you believe i have one :ffs:

Conductor-I have to see everyone's ticket

Chav-That's alright then, thought you was aving a go at me or sumat

Don't get off the estate much do they :lol::lol::lol:

wouldnt have been so much fun in one car or would it :rolleyes:

its gotta start somewhere,ken said the first meet he went to there

was only 2 cars! so our meet started well.

i agree with ken think lee has found us a great place for our meets,

roll on the next one :group-cuddles:

kimi :wub:

whys that black car on the end (i think a corolla - on the left) whys it always parked further away from the rest!! you disowned him or her and told em to park in the naughty space further away from you's? lol!! i feel sorry for it it looks a loner, shame on you other 3 :(

lol :D

whys that black car on the end (i think a corolla - on the left) whys it always parked further away from the rest!! you disowned him or her and told em to park in the naughty space further away from you's? lol!! i feel sorry for it it looks a loner, shame on you other 3 :(

lol :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

when you see the size of richard k you wouldnt disown him :shutit:

we were waiting for more folks to turn up and fill the spaces up :group-cuddles:

well annoyed I had to work..as always when theres something good going off....:( maybe the next ine hey!!..thinin about changing jobs to make sure!!

yep top meet ppl.

have to organise the next one, same place ok.

ill get my pics up when i get chance.

thats one small Mini Meet why didnt u all go in one car wouldve saved petrol :lol::lol:

It would have been 5 cars if I had been able to go. I was totaly gutted not be able to make it, but I don't think it would have been too safe driving tanked up on painkillers and no sleep :ph34r:

They must have been holding that space for me B)

Bring on the next mini meet :thumbsup:

Take a second look at the pics and think why.

There's no point parking next to 'Sorted' with that paintjob no one would take a second glance at mine :lol:

If I'd park next to Kimi's I'd have to say I didn't clean my car because compared to that Yaris it looked like I hadn't. :lol:

and as for dawesy's, well....my car was intimidated by that engine. :eek: Or was it me? :lol:

it might of been four cars but I found out alot of info, exhaust centre (Thanks Sorted), Likwidart and dent person (correct name?) (Thanks Kimi & Mark).

And dawesy for his technical knowledge, which I might try and consult in the future. "find me another 1.3 engine please with less than 125K on it" :lol::thumbsup:

I had an excellent time.

I look forward to the next one.

hi guys sorry i didnt turn up i went out the nite before which seems to happen to often around meets and i havent sold my car yet so i havent got me new one hopefully ill have the new car soon and ill attend

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links