Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Southern Meet Video..

Leeky

Ok so we didnt get much in the way of video from the southern meet as it was raining and i forgot about the camera after the whole peeing in the woods fiasco and going for snacks at the shop....but anyway i have taken the best of what we have (which isnt a lot) and tried to make something entertaining out of it.

Enjoy :D

CLICKY CLICKY

By the way - thought i'd stick it here because the pictures are here too :thumbsup:

Think Dave did a good job of being Camera Boy .. think we need a few others next time ..

You should have got the bit of Lee stuck in the fence with barbed wire between his legs. Never seen guys wince so much :lol:

the link doesnt work, damn i just got back from Kent, took my cousin fricking 6-7 hours putting coilovers on the Hatchback 92 civic :eek: That's because some of the bolts wouldn't come out like it should... Never am gonna sit and watch them do that again..... so tired!!! But brilliant ride home with the new D2 coilovers in :D, sorry bit off topic... sorry i missed u all on the southern meet..

:lol: Quality...how many supra's???? We dont have one up here at the northern meets :(

And that soundtrack is awsome :D

Just keep thinking of the funny things you could have got on cam, like Ian jumping up and down shouting lol :lol:

Just keep thinking of the funny things you could have got on cam, like Ian jumping up and down shouting lol  :lol:

when did i do that? :huh::unsure:

:lol: it was at the pub and you were joking about us all getting lost on the way to the pub as Lee decided to stop for petrol lol :P

Just keep thinking of the funny things you could have got on cam, like Ian jumping up and down shouting lol  :lol:

when did i do that? :huh::unsure:

:lol: it was at the pub and you were joking about us all getting lost on the way to the pub as Lee decided to stop for petrol lol :P

naa, wasnt me B)

downloaded it last night.. watched before passing out knackered :P

Class vid!! nice soundtrack :)

glad you guys all had fun... hopefully we will have some vids to show too :P

and lee liking allan

Who is Allan? :huh: Sorry i dont understand what the hell your on about :lol::wacko:

hello world.... that allan

nice vid btw mate

:lol: God i must be half asleep.

you did have one rude gesture on u all that that shirt

btw what u think of my avatar thought all reading boys should have an oldie in there and i chose fred dibnah im off to seek professionla help now

Cool vid mate, wish we had some video footage up in Scotland, wos funny when I passed ALL the MR2's! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links