Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Scottish Meet Pictures!

Ryan1985

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimlad

• Ryan1985

• ricomr2

• Scottish_SR

Top Posters In This Topic

Her names Heather !!!!. Nice pics. I'm defo up for karting at the next meet. still enjoying that cd rico ? I was thinking why don't we have the next meet up at crail? Just a thrash day so its quiet,and see wot every1's time is ! Does imran work for dastek?

Crail would be good! Nice and close for me!! lol :D Great country roads around there too! :thumbsup: (for the lovely view obviously!)

think some of u scottish lot should come over to st andrews at the weekend.

ed

You in St Andrews this weekend coming?? Its only half an hour away from my house!! :D

Wots with all the eastender things at the bottom of posts?

Its just a laugh, it's died down now, infact I might delete it out my signature! :thumbsup:

Yeah but you could actually imagine Jim working in "The Arches" or whatever it is called (especially when he had his race suit on!!) lol

Well after the meet,the girlfriend(heather) now wants an mr2 turbo,thanx guys ,obviously the sheer raw power of the starlet just dont impress her anymore!

Yeah thats the thing I hate about the TOC meets too! lol

Just want more power!!! Damn tubbies!! lol :D

Well after the meet,the girlfriend(heather) now wants an mr2 turbo,thanx guys ,obviously the sheer raw power of the starlet just dont impress her anymore!

Ah! So she wasn't woo'd by the clatter of my D-4D then!

Sorry the post was short and cryptic this morning - I was typing one-handed whilst on the phone... :D I'll tell you what happened in the Yaris forum in a wee bit (ie once I've had my dinner!)

Once again, I had a great day and it was really good to find out that you're actually all just like you come across on the forum - nice guys! (and Heather, of course...)

Thanks again and I'm looking forward to the next one already.

Cheers,

Alan

Okay, Here's the link to what happened on the way home...

clicky

Rico, I though I saw a black MR2 similar to your go past whilst I was standing in the rain and wind!

Cheers,

Alan

Ahh! Now I feel silly for asking about ricomr2 in the Yaris section!! lol :lol:

Hope everything comes good alan! :yes:

that piccy of me didn't work Ryan... oh well .... lol

Yeah me in the race suit... quite a similarity to Phil in the Arches.... lol.

streetracer_starlet ... your woman has good taste if she wants a MR2 Tubby... :D ... hope her bank account cah handle the hammering !

As for the next meet.. it's sorta semi organised already. It will be in Novemeber and held in Edinburgh this time. Also have some plans for what's going on at that meet too. Should be fun !!!! :lol: But..... we could organise a crail thrash session another time. Possible part of a future meet.

Its workin 4 me? Or do u mean not work as in it didn't make u look good? :lol:

just not working here.... weird... the others are.

nope... just Opera playing up... is working.

is working now....

did anyone notice my... "we tried to shave a line in my eyebrow when we were drunk" eyebrow ?? ..... lol

You can see it in that pic.

that piccy of me didn't work Ryan... oh well .... lol

Yeah me in the race suit... quite a similarity to Phil in the Arches.... lol.

streetracer_starlet ... your woman has good taste if she wants a MR2 Tubby... :D ... hope her bank account cah handle the hammering !

As for the next meet.. it's sorta semi organised already. It will be in Novemeber and held in Edinburgh this time. Also have some plans for what's going on at that meet too. Should be fun !!!! :lol: But..... we could organise a crail thrash session another time. Possible part of a future meet.

Honestly Jim, do you know how long it would take to get from Edinburgh to Crail?? The roads are well small and twisty! Hmmm! :lol:

November!? That soon, even better, and in Edinburgh! :thumbsup:

Glad I've come out unscathed with the photos! lol (That really was a scary grin!!)

Ryan.... get a piccy of Ross up !!!

Crail won't be part of the next meet... we'll be having too much mad fun at this one..... just wait and see.... lol.

Exact date isn't sorted yet as it depends on a few things... I've got to make a few phone calls etc. Also we really need the weather to be good... if not I have a few backup plans.

Tell us more Jim and wen and who did u talk 2 about it! And Ross give me 5 mins! :D

Ross and his scary grin and his hair wasn't the greatest after the karts either! :lol:

Ross.jpg

:thumbsup:

Eh? Why? what you got planned? A group activity thing?

Nah honestly I really dont need my photo up! lol :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links