Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tinted Windows

yaris_girl

I was quote 300quid for all windows, some other people have been quoted 170-180quid

Hi welcome to TOC

Think some one on here said its about £60 a window but i could be wrong some will soon let you know for sure

Hi i was going to get my windows tinted from a garage in southampton he said it would cost me £130 the garage name is southcoast tints in southampton.

But you can only do the back and rear windows because of the new law

Cheers for the replys and welcomes folks. :thumbsup:

I've not long bought a Yaris Blue in twilight blue - not really sure where to start regarding improving it, only just found this site today. :)

I'd start off with a better CD player, can pick up a decent 1 4 around £150! And the only limit 2 modifying is ur bank balance! :thumbsup:

hi

welcome to the club!

the price seems to vary quite alot!i was quoted about 160 i think!

as regards to what mods do we think you should do it would depend largly on what kind of a budget you had and what you are wanting from your car,styling performance???give us an idea!

before you start modding your car the first thing that i suggest you spend your cash on os GOLD MEMBERSHIP!!!!

you'll never need another site!!!LOL :D

CB :thumbsup:

Welcome Yaris_girl, as Ryan said do a few essentials, then move on to the bigger, better and more expensive stuff.

how far do you intend to go??

car got alloys? thats all ways a good start point. and to top that off lowering by 30mm is also a good pointer to make the arches hug the rims

boot spoiler?? always a fine touch

tinted windows?? in the post :rolleyes:

Just had a look at the Toyota site, and they've got a spoiler priced at £114.95 and the side skirts at £169.95, both without fitting cost. How much would be added onto those prices for the fitting of them? :blink:

New to all this so sorry for all the questions folks.

id suggest taking the car to an alternative bodyshop as opposed to toyota to fit them as theyll charge the earth

a good sprayer will charge roughly 150-200 to paint and fit i would have thought

Cheers Kimi. ;)

Right, as ive already said, i'm new to the whole modifying thing, so what exactly would affect the cost of insurance?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links