Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ipods

dazwan

Has anybody here got an iPod?

And if so does anybody use theirs in the car?

I've just ordered a Dension Ice>Link to plug the iPod into the headunit and wondered if anybody had any expereince of installing one, and if so what the end result was.

I was going to get one for a starlet but the alpine kit wont work on that alpine headunit

my sis has a fm transmitter for her ipod whihc juts plugs in the top and she can have the player anywheer in her car and t just hijacks an fm signal

think they ar eillegal in this country but sound quality is pretty impressive and it was cheap

Off topic are Video Transmitters illegal in the UK most run at 2.4GHz and some at 5.2GHz

my sis has a fm transmitter for her ipod whihc juts plugs in the top and she can have the player anywheer in her car and t just hijacks an fm signal

think they ar eillegal in this country but sound quality is pretty impressive and it was cheap

yip... Giddlepin had one at JAE... pretty cool

my sis has  a fm transmitter for her ipod whihc juts plugs in the top and she can have the player anywheer in her car and t just hijacks an fm signal

yip... Giddlepin had one at JAE... pretty cool

I nearly got one at the Weekend (iTrip it was) but the guy in the shop said they had better ones coming in this week, so I said I'd go back this Friday. I got into work this morning and, well... The card just jumped out of my hand and before I knew it I'd ordered the IceLink :hokus-pokus: .

I like the idea of controlling the ipod via my head unit. And if I had an Alpine I may consider their solution.

I'm waiting for an Apple headunit where you slot the iPod in like and old 8-track and away you go!

The i-trip was ok, but if you tried to play all music randomly an i-trip station would come up and change the frquency then you get the station bleed, telephone and CB interference (anybody want to buy an i-trip :P )

I've now got a £7.50 tape adapter fron Asda pluged in via my headphone remote which lets me change tracks, pause and control the volume :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links