Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Much To Have Cambelt Fitted?

chris23

Had a few quotes so far, toyota want 270 some local garages want about 200, and found agarage that will do it for 100 plus the belt.

What do you recomend? how much did you pay? :thumbsup:

At £100 I'd bet they don't know what they're doing :D

They obviously aren't aware of how difficult/time consuming the job is.

Even Mr T weren't aware cos they reckoned it'd take 3 hours, they rang me back and said "errr, it'll take 6 hours at least" - but I was dealing with a bunch of muppets because they handed back the car bust!! In total it took this Mr T (the one in Wakefield, West Yorkshire :ffs: ) SIX DAYS from me handing them my car to me driving it away fully working.

i have been quoted about £150 from gbh motorsport who do all my work good company

www.gbhmotorsport.co.uk check out there award winning skyline :thumbsup:

Hey JohnnyC, where abouts in Wakey are you? Anywhere near Outwood or Stanley? AM going up there in a few weeks, might see you driving around. What colors is your car? Mods? So I can tell who it is, and flash ya!! ;)

Hey JohnnyC, where abouts in Wakey are you? Anywhere near Outwood or Stanley? AM going up there in a few weeks, might see you driving around. What colors is your car? Mods? So I can tell who it is, and flash ya!! ;)

I'm never around that side of Wakefield during the week, as drive to Sheffield every day on the M1. My car is Silver/Black (Sonic Shadow), completely standard apart from clear side repeaters :D And you should be flashing all 2's that you see :lol:

well_fit_babe,

What colour is your MR2?? (if you have one!?) Im local down near farnborough gate. I got a white k reg so flash me if you see me. Send me a message if you go to any local meets, wouldnt mind meeting the local MR2 owners.

Gorgeous pic in your profile but not sure about the avatar!

Alex

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links