Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I've Got It Up

vmail

Its big, just under 155MB

Server 1 will die about 3:30AM, I will reload it in the morning

ed2k://|file|tocleeds.exe|162310375|3AA0D0BBE45FCDEEF24B058AD808122D|/

Server 1 (Max 44mbs)

Server 2 (Max 128kbs)

Because im at work, if i start to download this file will it slow the server down at work, because if it does il get caught and slapped on the wrists

Server 1 is down

Server 2 has 3 downloaders (one at a time please)

PS Ive just made Server 2 a bit faster

how can you ask people to do it 1 at a time - how are we supposed to know when someone else is downloading it!

easy, if the download speed is low, then you know that someone else is downloading aswell, but it might be hard to tell if your a 56k user

Why don't you just take some screen grabs and post those. It would make it a lot easier for those of us who have better things to do than download wacky races that is hardly groundbreaking anyway.

It would be a sad person who bothers to download all of that and watch it........

I going to watch some paint dry............ :lol:

Why don't you just take some screen grabs and post those. It would make it a lot easier for those of us who have better things to do than download wacky races that is hardly groundbreaking anyway.

It would be a sad person who bothers to download all of that and watch it........

I going to watch some paint dry............ :lol:

Well seems like Im a sad person then... cause im downloading it.. albeit it isnt taking that long on my connection...

I personally will probably watch most of it... and then begin to chop it and change it in premiere.. as it is something I enjoy doing... much like fiddling with images in photoshop...

Each to their own Gordy... no need to call someone 'sad' :(

how can you ask people to do it 1 at a time - how are we supposed to know when someone else is downloading it!

easy, if the download speed is low, then you know that someone else is downloading aswell, but it might be hard to tell if your a 56k user

what sort of logic is that???

so either, everyone will stay connected waiting for someone else to drop off.. or everyone will keep cancelling and no-one will download it!

Why not edit it down a bit, make it a reasonable size, and put it on a decent server - problem solved ;)

Don't take offence girl :P ........I think you know what I mean by now...... :arrgg-matey:

So maybe you can put up some pics from it then if vmail can't do it......... :bookworm:

the decent server (T3) is down, out of my control

so far 5 people have downloaded it, maybe one of you can host it for me

Vmail

Bink and smacker it!

Do a seaqrhc for radtools video software and get it download its only 1mb, then get it compressed with a codec.

I recommend divx5 you dont lose an quality and itll be 30mb when its done! :thumbsup:

Don't take offence girl :P ........I think you know what I mean by now...... :arrgg-matey:

So maybe you can put up some pics from it then if vmail can't do it......... :bookworm:

I know I know... ;) you loveable sarcastic rogue you ;) hehehe

and Yeah I'll chop it down.. hack it about and put some screengrabs up when I can :thumbsup:

Server 2 89MB Version

this bit goes after jims post because TOC wount let me post new messages

15*8=120

thats leaves 8bits for the overheads

thats the best your gonna get, are you downloading version 1 or 2?

its 44mbs should be enough for every one, there has been 2 errors so far and 4 ppl online

will be online till 3:30AM, I'll reload it before I go to Liverpool at 9:00AM

who ever is downloading version 2 on server2 let me know how far it downloaded

Server 3 is running on a java homebrew webserver

IP address 213.... please use a download accelerator software

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links