Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

This Car Kills My Back

champus

Lately ive been so depressed i cant enjoy my pride and joy , just recently i injured my back and i thought i was getting better but any time i go out in my mr2 the roads have So many pot holes and bumps it puts me in terrible agony when i get back home. The car has been lowered when i bought it but i dont know if its been hardened, i can feel every bump i dont know what to do... if this carries on with no cure ill have to sell yet ive spent so much money on making it look good.

Gutted....sounds like it's time for a Pajero or some other type of 4WD :(

Ok get a 4wd & garage the MR2 and work on it till your back is better ;)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

You feel all the bumps in the road cos your car is lowered and no doubt

stiffer.

So if you re-fit the original springs it will soften the ride and make the car more comfortable. :thumbsup:

The only down side is that the car wont look as good for a while... :unsure:

I have my original springs that I took off at 70k if your intreasted mate - make me an offer ;)

(.P.S. Admins I have applied for Gold membership, and am waiting on the post so please dont delete :) )

Lately ive been so depressed i cant enjoy my pride and joy , just recently i injured my back and i thought i was getting better but any time i go out in my mr2 the roads have So many pot holes and bumps it puts me in terrible agony when i get back home. The car has been lowered when i bought it but i dont know if its been hardened, i can feel every bump i dont know what to do... if this carries on with no cure ill have to sell yet ive spent so much money on making it look good.

Sounds like Ben's back problem aswell, didn't he have the same problem... :(

(.P.S. Admins I have applied for Gold membership, and am waiting on the post so please dont delete :) )

Is that a sexual service or something? :lol::lol:

Sounds like Ben's back problem aswell, didn't he have the same problem... :(

Ouch... how was that sorted? what did he do

I grin and bear it .. and then cry when I get home ..

Is that a sexual service or something? :lol::lol:

Could be - how much you got :lol:

(jokin of course :D)

I have my original springs that I took off at 70k if your intreasted mate - make me an offer ;)

:lol::thumbsup:

forgiven

I've had a bed back for the past 15 years, and my 2's lowered and stiffened. The only time I get back problems is getting in and out of the damn thing!

Sorry 'bout your pain mate. Take it easy. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links