Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pipecross Induction Kit To Buy Or Not

yaris4me

Hi can any one help me out does any one have a pipe cross induction kit in there car.

I have a 1.00 L Toyota Yaris i have come across a web site where they sell the induction kit for the 1.00 L for £85 does anyone know how much it increases BHP and does it affect the engine in the long run.

Thanks

lets be honest, on a 1.0 car, an induction kit aint gonna do anything when it comes to power increase - it may make the engine more responsive and get rid of a few flat spots, and will certainly sound better - but performance wise, well, dont hold your breath

it is a wet filter so its a bad choice im afraid

go for HKS or GReddy

a bit more expensive but far better quality

Thank you guys for that where can i purchase a Greedy induction kit for my car so a wet filter is no good for me is the greedy induction kit a dry filter then

it is a wet filter so its a bad choice im afraid

go for HKS or GReddy

a bit more expensive but far better quality

what about blitz? :blink:

Does anyone know where i can buy a greedy induction kit for my 1.00 L Yaris

You could try www.envyperformance.com :P

The Greddy Induction kit is £155 inc Vat + Postage.

Thanks

Kevin

Envy Performance Ltd

Don't buy a Pipercross and believe me I know why not! :(

I'd go 4 a GReddy or Blitz induction kit from www.envyperformance.com! :thumbsup:

How do you mean it is louder will it fit my car and is it expensive can i get it from envysports.com

You could buy it form Envy Performance but I won't sell you it as it won't fit for the 1.0ltr. ;) The Greddy or the HKS is the way to go.

Thanks

Envy Performance Ltd

go for HKS or GReddy

can get greddy from envy for £155 including VAT as iv just been told,itl be the one im getting and aint going to look anywhere else as people at envy are canny as owt and id prefer to get it from there!! and where do ya get an HKS one from then?

Thanks for all the reccom i have one other samll problem i have Pi springs put in lowered by 40mm thinking it would give me a smoother ride it did not my mistake any way got any ideas to make the car more smoother on the road

By smoother you mean better (more comfortable) ride, ya?

The stiffer your suspension is the harsher the ride will be but the handling will be improved. I imagine that your lowered springs will have a much higher spring rate than the stock units, to prevent your suspension from bottoming out.

Can't think of any way to smooth things out without putting the stock springs back on, it's a sacrifice you have to make if you want your car to have more responsive handling (and it's much more fun).

HTH

Chris

ive had my pipercross induction kit on my yaris 1.0 for over 6 months trouble free. just bought a t-sport, so the induction kit is for sale, willing to accept offers. pm me!

danny

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links