Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloy Wheel Prices.

Envy Performance Ltd

Due to numerous requests I have recently set up a few accounts with companies for alloy wheels.

Envy Performance can now get the following European Brands OZ, Fox, BBS, BK Racing, Aerospead, Kei, Mangels, AEZ, Dezent, DOTZ, ENZO etc.

We also can get all the Japanese stuff to, ie Racing Hart, Volk, SSR, Atech Corporation, Blitz, Work, Racing Sparco etc

If there is a wheel that your interested in thats not on the list please let me know and I will set up an account with that company.

As always Envy will endeavour to beat any wheel and or wheel and tyre package seen elswhere, so its worth the phone call. :thumbsup:

Check out our new Atech range of wheels here. All the shown whels come in Yaris Fitments.

Thanks

Kevin

Envy Performance Ltd

for induction kit, could well be! take it you got the email? lol

Reply, just sent ;)

Cheers

Kevin

cheers!! i might have to wait a bit longer than expected to get induction kit, as apparently the loan company are behind schedule again at sorting all the cheques out for certain uni's!

this happened last year we got told, you would think they would try and be more efficient the following year <_<

i still definately want one! although just found out itl be the greddy one!

Kevin u sure this Blitz 1 fits the 1 litre? ;)

As Breezer said the BLITZ does not fit the 1.0ltr.

Thanks

Kevin

keving,

thanks very veyr much for the help with the brake issue. very very grateful and car will hopefully pass the MOT now.

thnaks once again

ed

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links