Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pipercross: Correcting The Myth

TommyC

Ok so i just recieved my pipercross induction kit this morning (you know, the one you all told that other person not to buy) for my 1.0 litre yaris and i just wanted to set the record straight. The yaris has an extemely good engine already... squeezing out the most power from a 1.0 litre hairdryer to give it 66BHP (no mean feat - many car company's haven't a clue). Now with the induction kit in place i can safely say i have noticed the difference immediately. Maybe not a 364BHP Cossie but every little helps. I drove the thing round all day and i thought to myself that in terms of price and ease of fitment, the deep throaty sound from the exhaust and the performance, i am extemely pleased with it. Yes i could have spent another 50 or 100 quid on something that may have a fancy case or name attached to it but for 85 quid i wouldn't recommend anything else. So if it f***s up sooner or later i'll buy a different one, but for now and however long it lasts, i will be extremely satisfied with my little mod. :thumbsup:

:D I can second all of that!

Fitted mine a few days ago (cheers knightrider! :thumbsup: ) and am really pleased with it!!

Sounds great, always find myself shifting down and booting it to get that roar :lol:

Although I didnt really think it made the car quicker, maybe it has a little...but its still a 1.0l at the end of the day and with my 17s also its never gonna be quick! :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Matt

ive just taken off my pipercross inductionkit and its up for sale now. ive just bought a t-sport. had it on my car for over 6 months, no problems, sounds awesome and definetely worth the buy! any offers, PM me!

:)

have mine for over a year now and no problems it only gives ya 2 bhp which is hardly inspiring but it gives a good sound

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links