Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Arghhhh

Caz SR

Good morning everyone,

Last week I stupidly bumped a curb in a local car park with my front left wheel. Needless to say, there is damage to the alloy :ffs: I'm so stupid sometimes. Although it's not chewed up, just scraped, I was wondering what the typical price is for Toyota SR alloys (with a light blue SR badge)? All of them have been curbed slightly by the previous owner so may replace all, or just two of the worse ones.

Or I could maybe get them reconditioned if; A. This is possible B. Doesn't work out more expensive than replacements?

As always - you're help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

you can have the edges redone, they machine a little bit off it and they're like new. Doesn't cost much at all. As for places where, I have no idea who does that, but likely wheel shops. Someone who knows his way around Britain will pop in to tell you, I'm sure.

Cheers, Yves.

BTW, found Mashimaro?

Thanks Yves! I might just get them reconditioned then.

Nope, Mashimaro is still missing :crybaby: I'm going to try and take the other sticker off as there is no point just having one - plus I'm worried that the same people will come back for it - nothing's safe these days!

... and thanks Jaxx - you got your post in as I was replying to Yves :thumbsup:

At least I have a rough estimate for when I get quotes. Wont be until next month though - absolutely skint at the mo!

It's just one of those annoying things that you see everytime you look at the car.

a new wheel for an SR is £200 from a toyota dealer as one of mine where changed under warrenty but a company called spit and polish do a make over for £50

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links