Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowered !

Chuck04

Well just picked her up from the guarage, dropped her 40mm on some gmax springs, thank lee :thumbsup:

Lookin a lot better INO and the ride has also improved, notice a real difference, not so bouncy anymore and sticks to the road nicely, all in all very impressed :D

Front.jpg

SideNew.jpg

SB.jpg

Tints and alloys i think next :lol:

any ideas on which alloys your after??

Im thinking of going with 16 and 17 can often look to big on a yaris, and everybody seems to have them these days, also i cant b bothered with arch work.. Few i like:

OZ: titan, superleggera

Wolfrace: hybrid

But not to sure yet, keeping my eye out!! being a student with a student fund doesnt always help either ;)

Yup Yup, the back will naturally sit slightly higher anyways, it does as standard, but still im sure it looks a lot better with the new springs :)

any ideas on which alloys your after??

Im thinking of going with 16 and 17 can often look to big on a yaris, and everybody seems to have them these days, also i cant b bothered with arch work.. Few i like:

OZ: titan, superleggera

Wolfrace: hybrid

But not to sure yet, keeping my eye out!! being a student with a student fund doesnt always help either ;)

obviously the Titans look great :D

but to be honest i wish i had brought superleggeras now, not much more in price and can save 30-40KG in weight too compared to the titan :eek:

yup agreed, i thought urs were actually bigger than 16!!! So can u notice the added wieght of the rims then, they seem quite heavy, which is turning me away from them!!!

Looks nice btw whats the ride like with the gmax springs looking to lower mine soon but dont want nothink to harsh

Also went into Motech earlier this week just to get some prices on some springs and they rekon there are no lowering springs out yet for 2004 t-sport :angry:

Havnt drivin it loads yet, but garage was out in country so did get some dual carrige way, country lanes then i did a lil drive round town so nice mixture, INO a lot better, nothing to hard so ur not going to get whiplash as u go over everybump but still stiffer than standard, i throughly enjoyed it :P the springs themselves set me back 55, cheers to lee and fittin was £117.50

Looks great. Needs bigger alloys tho - the front wheels are lost.

yea i know, been lookin at alloys this afternooon, im supposed to be gettin some more car quotes as mines up for renual soon so lookin for somwhere cheaper hehe!!

Nice one. I got quoted £130 for fitting :( so me and my mates did it! All it cost me was a McDonalds for lunch! I also got the alloys at the same time, so the end result was quality - everyone thinks it looks mucho's better.

The Yaris deffiently needs to be lowered!

oo yea totally, the t sport u can handle for a while as its already 20mm, but standard... :blink: sits so high compared with other cars its like another storage compartment within the arches :P

Lookin good mate! :D

Will hopefully see you at the weekend and take a closer look.

Biff :thumbsup:

Sounds good bud, will no doubt talk before then, if not ill give u a ring and we can sort something out :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links