Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla 2005

G6-R

yes , i bought a brandnew model 2005 Corolla 3 doors 1600 color Platinum Silver type : Linea Sol today and its going to be deleverd on 7 januari 2005 :yes:

can,t wait till ihave got it :!Removed!:

How come you brought a new corolla? I am not the biggest fan of them :lol: Just wondering what made you buy it??? I had a look at one at the weekend but it just did not push my buttons :!Removed!:

Are you getting rid of the g6r now?

Yep the G6-R is sold to the dealer .

I bought this car because i have kids 10 and 8 years old and when the go to Highschool the cost a lot of € :crybaby: and then maybe i can,t buy another car .

And with the new Rolla i can drive for about 8 till 10 years thats my plan .

I ,am busy with 17 inch TTE wheels on eBay

the dealer will fit a TTE rearspoiler in color for me and the olso deliver me the TTE loweringsprings

When i have the Rolla i will buy a Strutbrace olso from TTE and a TTE rearmuffler .

:drool::thumbsup::yes:

Thanx Spywolf

And yes i have got the wheels i,am going to collect them on Wensday

TTE Grand Prix with 225-35-17 Dunlop SP 9000 Tyres on it

I've read a lot on this forum about the TTE products for the corolla, i'm just about to pick up my corolla TS this weekend its the newer one, I know that toyota have lowered the car and fitted struts as standard are these similiar to the TTE upgrades ? sorry for the ignorance

I've read a lot on this forum about the TTE products for the corolla, i'm just about to pick up my corolla TS this weekend its the newer one, I know that toyota have lowered the car and fitted struts as standard are these similiar to the TTE upgrades ? sorry for the ignorance

Apparently they are not the TTE springs. The TTE spring kit is supposed to lower the car 30mm, whereas the new Corolla goes down about 20mm. Don't know if Toyota have fiddled with the damper settings or not.

Cheers

Paul.

• 2 months later...

:P I went to the dealer last Friday to look at my new car and, it looks very nice , its still orginal but that is soon going to change .

i have already the TTE 17 inch Grand Prix wheels , a TTE Strutbrace and the TTE Backbox is what ill have to order very soon .

TTE lowering springs i,am going to put them on my new Rolla on friday the 7 of Januari . the TTE rearspoiler is bying fitted by the dealer before delivering it to my

I have made a few pics of my new Rolla you can see them on the last page of my homepage :thumbsup:

http://www.freewebs.com/lineasol/index.htm

I orderd the TTE Backbox today for € 333,08 .

I can collect the TTE muffler on friday :thumbsup:

I think that exhaust is cool too, would be nice to see pics when all your parts have been fitted, bet the handling will be much better with lowering springs and the strut brace, still pretty keen on having these fitted to my CTS.

Was thinking about the engine, surley that will be the same one from the last run of E11's, i had a 2000 GS with the 1.6 VVTi engine in it, was very impressed by the performance, think most people thought that i had a 1.8 under the hood.

Thanx guys .

I,am looking forward to Monday 03-01-2005 :D

more pics afther 07-01-2005 when i ,am going to lower the Rolla

• 2 weeks later...

I can,t wait till monday :!Removed!: thats the day iam going to collect it by the Dealer :D

So i,am going to look tomorrow off its ready to deliver

• 2 weeks later...

I am new to this site... found it yesterday... It's very cool, I am getting lots of ideas for my shiny new colour collection corolla that I picked up this monday..

The link to your web site doesn't work any more and I would really like to see the pictures of your car. I am also thinking of putting a TTE Muffler on and would like to see what it looks like..

Matt :thumbsup:

I am new to this site... found it yesterday... It's very cool, I am getting lots of ideas for my shiny new colour collection corolla that I picked up this monday.. 

The link to your web site doesn't work any more and I would really like to see the pictures of your car.  I am also thinking of putting a TTE Muffler on and would like to see what it looks like..

Matt    :thumbsup:

The link to my website will work again tomorrow the 13e of januari take a look again new pics are on the site B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links