Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Bar Panels

houston

need to know before i start messing on (again!) for all of you with t bars and have a sub or 2, how do you put your panel behind the seat? ive tried placing it wth glass edge on the floor but theres not enough room, and when i try it with handle to floor i cant get seat back enough (going for 2 subs) if anyone has pics ill be very grateful

but i like to have the seat right back and i dont really want to compromise on this, if it comes down to it then ill prob just go with the one sub, but then it means having to find another cover for the storage box (speaker hole in current one)

or rest the handle of the Tbar on top of the sub with the glass over the top of the sub.

I'm 6'4" and get both Tbars behind my seat easy .. cause the sub is on the passenger side ..

you can get them in there easily. What's hard for me is the harness belts are a right pain and are in the way. With a bit of fiddling, I do manage though.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links