Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

So Whats The Quickest 1/4 Mile Time Set For A Mr2

james1760

just wondering as i thought they should be quite good with the right power due to the arodynamics of the car.

and also whats the biggest bhp mr2 recorded?

not sure on the 1/4 mile times but im pretty sure (Phoenix Power??) there are mr2's with in excess of 700+bhp!

9's is a common time in the land of the rising sun :)

There have been some 3SGTE equipped supra's with just over 1000 hp however from memory I recall seeing a MR2 in the 800's.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

There's a 720bhp mr2 up here, runs in the 10's

I know the one....white one aye!!??

From memory he has owned it for less than a year and is still mastering the launch....should be good for 9's with more practice :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

cool, i have always thought that the mr2 could make an exelent sprint car, i just wondered why i have never seen any quickones at santa pob b4.

cool, i have always thought that the mr2 could make an exelent sprint car, i just wondered why i have never seen any quickones at santa pob b4.

yeah i always wonder the same thing :blink:

how did the mr2`s get on at totb3?..any1 know?

(ricomr2 @ Sep 25 2004, 12:38 PM)

There's a 720bhp mr2 up here, runs in the 10's 

I know the one....white one aye!!??

From memory he has owned it for less than a year and is still mastering the launch....should be good for 9's with more practice

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Thats the one mate, its unreal to see and your right about the launch too.

Fizz has a short vid of it :thumbsup:

Isn't there one in America, the guy races it. It carries about 800bhp and apparently it has annihalated Corvettes and the like.

That is a white one, maybe thinking of them same one - however, I downloaded a video of him cruising along just outside Las Vegas strip... he then put his foot down and the thing just explodes into boost, very fast car.

Isn't there one in America, the guy races it. It carries about 800bhp and apparently it has annihalated Corvettes and the like.

That is a white one, maybe thinking of them same one - however, I downloaded a video of him cruising along just outside Las Vegas strip... he then put his foot down and the thing just explodes into boost, very fast car.

Its not the same one mate...unless he ships it to scotland every few weeks :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links