Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spoilers

yaris_girl

Theres a couple of spoilers currently on eBay - the 'original' Yaris 1 at £55, and the T-Sport version at £65. Would both of these fit onto my Yaris Blue? And which 1 should i go for?

Cheers. :thumbsup:

I wasnt wanting anything flash or over the top - just something simple. :) The company selling them says they fit them for Toyota Dealers, so I assume it would fit them all? <_< Their website is AutoCosmeticsUk

Does it look the real deal?

the grey one is not a real T-Sport spoiler

the second (yellow one) is an ASD spoiler

and its a load of tosh that they fit for dealers because they arnt OE parts!!

having saying that they both do look fine, the ASD one is a very subtle item that finishes off the top of the boot lid

id be tempted to go for the grey one as its a little different from most things seen

alternaively go for the original TTE one or if your a little more daring try the Veilside item like mine

id say get the "t sport" spoiler, even thought it aint a t sport one by far LOL! its the best out of those two though! if you aint wanting anything over the top, get a TTE spoiler, not sure how much they are though :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links