Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Those Of You With Boost Gauges

DeusMR2

Where did you get the hose from? I ordered a smiths telematrix boost gauge from demon tweaks yesterday and surprisingly i got it today! Talk about fast service... However it doesnt come with any hosing... according to the manual it needs a "female pressure hose connection 1/8" - 27 NPTF". Is this a Halfords jobby or do i have to go to some piping shop?

i got windscreen washer hose from Halfords in the end, thanks bibbs ;) Thing is the connection on the gauge is threaded and the hose is far to small to fit over it...think im gonna have to superglue the hose and use copious amounts of black tape to seal it on. I tested it just by holding the hose and gauge together on idle and got -0.6bar (-450mm Hg) which i assume is right?!

-edit just checked that 0.6bar is about 17 IN/Hg and is normal!

2 trips to Halfords, some instant conract adhesive, black insulation tape, half an hour ripping apart the trim in the car, 15mins routing the hose through that damn grommet and another 15mins to reassemble the trim later and its installed! Its hanging loose on top of my dash at the moment until i get an a-pillar pod but it works perfectly :hokus-pokus: . Sorry no pics till i buy a new digicam cable :P

next up: mbc 15psi, s-afc and roof pod install - oh life is harsh :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links