Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Much?

hope4pot

just wondering how much should i advertise my mr2 gti uk 1991 with 150 on the clock and blacked out tints full closeure toad alarm and door popper + k+n i aint suire what id get for it any ideas?

check on Auto Trader mate.. your best bet...

look dor similar cars and see what they are going for... milage etc..

A lot depends on how many other cars are on the market. As a guess I'd say yours is worth around £2k depending on the overall condition. Bear in mind the mileage is quite high.

ive spent quite a bit on it i hope i can get aleast 2k for her the laquers peeling off round the door handles and the back bumper and i dont think you can just spray new laquer over it i think the biggest problem im gonna have is the high milage its got history up to 113k then a few receipts after o i dunno

most bits & bobs you do o the car will not effect the price, the only thing that will effect the price really is the mileage, age andf condition.....

150k with no service history for 35k and peeling laquer does sound as ifit would defo be at the bottom end of the price scale....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links