Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

We Need A New Moderator!

Moffmo

as we say goodbye to elanor, we say goodbye to jaxx everlasting knowledge of yarii as he will be learning about mr2s.

Well he wont, but damnit i say we need a moderator who owns a yaris.

I vote Yves! Hes a god in yaris knowledge (just dont ask him any maths questions :lol:

maybe we can have more than one. yves seems to know alot of technical engine information, so he would be a good choice for that, for performance tuning aspects we could have yaris wrc or someone like that! i wouldnt mind being one for audio and or something, as i know a fair bit on audio now, plus now i know how to install cd player!! lol!

You don't need a Knowledge of a certain type of car to be a mod!

I'm sure Jaxx will still monitor the Yari forum, we all try to keep an eye out across the boards. ;)

yves definately deserves the role.... however a moderator needs to be more of someone who spends alot of time on the forum, and has the spare time to look into every post and keep everything on track.

knowledge of the subject IS important, and yves definately ranks high in that area. but dare i say we also need another person with more free time? :P

i wouldnt mind being one for audio and or something, as i know a fair bit on audio now, plus now i know how to install cd player!! lol!

You still have lots to learn mate, trust me on that one!!

yves definately deserves the role.... however a moderator needs to be more of someone who spends alot of time on the forum, and has the spare time to look into every post and keep everything on track.

knowledge of the subject IS important, and yves definately ranks high in that area. but dare i say we also need another person with more free time? :P

how much time do you have vitz lol..?

Breezer no offence, but hous right...

There is so much to learn!

lets be honest though, you dont need to be a moderator to share your knowledge - and by the same token, you dont need to be an expert to be a moderator...

lol whoevers chosen i dont mind who :P as long as we have one!! preferably someone who's on all the time! eg. vmail or yves or someone like that!

Ummmm why do you need another moderator? Theres plenty around, and Im sure just cos Elanors going doesnt mean Robs gonna forget all things Yaris :rolleyes:

Im sure if Steve thinks there should be another moderator, he'll do it. He doesnt need to be told :rolleyes:

BTW if you are gonna play that card, why dont we have a moderator for every single Toyota model?? Surely if you think there should be a Yaris one, then we should have them for carinas etc etc etc :lol:

Ummmm why do you need another moderator? Theres plenty around, and Im sure just cos Elanors going doesnt mean Robs gonna forget all things Yaris :rolleyes:

yeah, that was kinda what i was getting at - why cant a MR2 or Supra owner moderate the Yaris forums???

Steve will choose a mod when he needs one guys.. you dont need to prod... and anyways... a forum moderator doesnt need integral knowledge of the specific cars, they need to know the rules of the forum and make sure that us plebs stick by it at all times, and have the time to peruse the threads they moderate each day.... the reason the forums are here is so that people with the knowledge of the cars can come and chat here...just because someone isnt a mod doensnt mean that they arent gonna share to help others... and vice versa.... Rob wont abandon the Yaris crew completely.... (i hope, hehe) :P

i didnt think we needed one, jus thought it was a cool idea or something lol! maybe one day, when this club is even bigger than it is now, then it would be a good idea for a moderator for all car types :thumbsup:

there will not be any new mods until we need one.. all mods are global mods.. does not matter what car they drive..

this topic is toast

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links