Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nice Location For An Ic ..

Bibbs

yeh but my old front mount GRS cooler on my fiesta turbo (huge!) used to get alsorts damaging it, surly the amount of stonechips on todays uk tracks and roads would murder this car not to mention the possible heat soak from the zorst?

would be good if it was only used for sprint days on clean tracks like santa pod,

that looks damn cool, i very much doubt any stones would hit it, with my single exit i'd have to room to mount one there :) the turbo is massive too. Bargin for £1500

That would get wrecked in no time!

Only if you regularly drive over old folk! or animals!

suppose you could set up a guard or something.. (then with a tray for cheese on toast)

Insanity!!!!!!

if you had a fine chicken wire over it with a bit of a space, most gravel or bits of debris would deflect off that before hitting the intercooler....

also low front splitters and sideskirts would make it less effective!!!

I still like the pheonix power front mounting effort :thumbsup: even if it will be lagtastic :eek:

Bibbs

Do you know that the cost of an MOT in Japan for a car that is 10 years old is £375 (or there abouts).

Thats why you can pick up an MR2 Turbo in Japan for about £1500.00 :thumbsup:

Bibbs

Do you know that the cost of an MOT in Japan for a car that is 10 years old is £375 (or there abouts).

yeah.. I knew that.. not called a MOT though.. called something else. Shaka or something weird like that.

Bibbs

yeah .. I know that, the Shaken are expensive .. but for quality roads and the council not using gritters (the Japps use chemicals which don't rust cars) .. I'd be happy at £400 a year .. (and no road tax).

why do you wish you was in japan to get it..............

i often get stuff from Yahoo japan auction :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links