Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mbc Installed...

DeusMR2

...and its like a bat out of hell!

the MBC was a ***** of a job to install , hardly any room to get my hands in. I ended up removing the whole intake up to the compressor mount on the turbo to see a worrying amount of oil there (hmmmmm :help: ) nevertheless i carried on and eventually it was installed. Completely by luck I had managed to screw the lock nut to just under 1bar first time round which suits me fine! Also saves me unplugging a few hoses just to adjust the nut.

Well chuffed with the performance now, it seriously shifts! The turbo whistle is even more whistlier than before and the stock BOV + apexi intake makes a much nicer and bigger wooooshhhh

mmmmmm mooore power :ph34r:

later this week: s-afc and roof pod :hokus-pokus:

well done fella .. just don't get hhoked .. "just one more turn, just one more turn .. just *BANG*" ..

well done fella .. just don't get hhoked .. "just one more turn, just one more turn .. just *BANG*" ..

lol yeah i should be careful with this new found power. :ph34r: Good thing the mbc is in a hard to reach area!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links