Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Want A Yaris

Lloydy

Hi all

Just stumbled across this site, hoping to get a Yaris soon within the next 6 months, hopefully a T-spirit.

Just looking for some feedback on them really, coz I dont know anyone who owns one!

What do you all think of your Yaris's??

most the people on here have had a few yaris's,

most have worked theere way up from the 1.0l to the t-sport

so most think quite highly of them,

I love my Yaris to bits... had one of the original 1.3l CDX.. which is similar in spec to the TSpirit I think... Class A Car..

Would keep it forever if I could ;)

has any one else had any probs with there yaris cutting out when pulling away?? ive had to have a ecu and vvt-i unit replaced on mine. dealer said the fault has been reported on quite a few yaris's

how many rev bars do you have on a cold engine?

the only time when my car cutted out was when a friend pressed the push start button when the engine was running

its sitting at a 1000 revs when idle now ( got it back from the garage last week)was just 2 bars before, would just die if you didnt rev it to bits when moving off, hills just werent funny

from cold you should have 2-3 small bars

when its warm its about 600 RPM

Imported 1.3 CDX are lower than the UK CDx, ask JJ for details

Yours imported then vmail? :P

cause it sure as hell looked smaller than mine at the meet... but it coulda been to do with all the people that had been stuffed in the back ;) lol

mine was one of the original 1.3 CDX.... 1999... I sometimes wonder whether Yaz was the prototype :P

made in Japan.... Spanish brake pads/discs .... flame gold 580?... :huh: not when they tried to respray it it wasnt :P

all in all she is a picky !Removed!... but I love her to bits ;) :wub:

Two!!! Two people were in the back.

Yes its imported thats why I dont have a CDX Badge or the door protectors, did yours come with colour-coded rear mud flaps?

i was told by toyota that anywhere between 500 and 1500 was normal, the new ecu didnt fix it just left me in a mess with keys but the new vvti unit seems to have done the trick. i just think my yaris is jinxed nothing has went right with it since i bought it.

Not a Toyota owner anymore but use to have a Yaris T-Sport loved it to bits, great car to chuck around the lanes more fun that the Corolla T-Sport I changed it for!

Nick :thumbsup:

theyre nippy (even the 1L), good around town, nice done up :drool: not a chav car :thumbsup: quiet when not going 60/70mph :rolleyes::lol: efficient on petrol :thumbsup:

only bit i dont like is the rear end!! but a spoiler, rear skirt, new lights, backbox and lowering springs should sort that out :D <-------- my plans

hey nick im changing my TS for civic type R in june :)

Too common!!!!

Very nice car, but damn. I see like 8 or 10 each day!! I swear 90% of all Civic's are Type-R's.

hey nick im changing my TS for civic type R in june :)

Too common!!!!

Very nice car, but damn. I see like 8 or 10 each day!! I swear 90% of all Civic's are Type-R's.

yeah i agree with you very nice car but VERY common,i also see

at least 5 or 6 a day :eek: also dont like the gear stick at all :(

The Yaris is great! I've had two now and the third is on the way... There's no better all-rounder when it comes to small cars!

A

i Hve a yaris SR and am hopefully getting a t sport shortly!

i think iuts a gret car!

nippy, cheap to run,cheap to insure, cheap to maintain etc and the best oc iv ever been on!!

CB :thumbsup:

I've had my girl since March this year and I am a full Yaris Converter..it's nippy, it's cheap to run, it gets peoples head turning (even tho its a standard T3) and the digital display rocks..

I want to get a T Spirit next too..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links