Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Holy Crap Thats Loud!

sup2

me bro (sup) had his car in the sound off today it got 136.2 db :huh::blink: on the first run only had it up just over half! but messed up the balance on the second run

dunno how he finnished my credit ran out on me phone before i could ask him :D

dont like noise.. rather have a fine sounding machine

also annoying when your in bed and some inconsiderate a**hole drive by reving the nuts off the car 3 am in the morning :angry:

Same goes for bass beats... I'll beat them alright! :angry:

SPL - Sound pressure level

the amount of 'noise' it makes

not in tecnical terms, 'music'

hi ppl yep my car and my bass just back from the show went well not the best show ive ever seen but none the less a ok day got a 136.2 on my sound of i think i could of got a 143-146 but i meesed up and turned the balance to the left instead of the bass up and ya only get one go ( may be next time ) and how heres a few pics a couple from the show and some of me doorcards (fin at last ) and my side skirts :thumbsup:show time

cool!! burgandy colour car with huge sparco mudflaps i think :unsure:

your car is amazing!!! your door cards are cool, how did you do that, just sprayed using the propper stuff?

Have you had the card retrimmed aswell?

that is tres loud i havea fair bit of ice to go in my car but do not think it will be as loud as that!are theese sound offs common?

CB

lol at furrr!

i have 2 760watt maxx amps running 2 subs and 2 300w max running doors and shelf Speakers!would be interested to knnow what spl is!still havnt had it all set up at once as waiting for new car!but am now dubious about weight!

CB :thumbsup:

how did you do that, just sprayed using the propper stuff?

to do the door cards first you have to sand off all the texure pattern on them,

using NO CORSER THAN 180 grit any rougher than that and you will get very very nasty scratches in the plastic.

after you have done that you need a decent 2 pack primer most decent body shops use this as its nice any thick and can cover pretty much anything.

youll need at least 2 good coats

this next steps is very importent if you want a good finnish,

leave it to dry for at least 2 days so if its gonna react in anyway it will do it within the two days, after the days rest youll need to flat the primer with no rougher than 800 grit wet and dry (use water with this as it will be a lot easier on you and the paper) after you have flatted the primer and dried the door cards off they wiil feel very smooth.

now for the spraying.

youll need decent 2 pack acrylic paint from either ppg or any other good auto paint manufacturer just pick ya color and away you go

if its a metalic you have chosen youll need two laquer it after you have applied the paint but if its a solid color (like me bros car :thumbsup: ) you can just paint it straight on and itll get its own gloss finish providing your a good spayer

k im gonna stop now coz my hands are killing me! :lol:

do it yourself ***** easy to do you can get the fabric from any good highstreet fabric shop

a tin of spray on adhesif glue i think Halfords might do it

take off your old cloth (just ripp it off)

mask up the plastic parts on your door cards around the patch youve just ripped off then spray on the glue dont need to much its good stuff

the stick the fabric on making sure you poke it into all the crooks and grannys! lol

leave to dry for about ten mins go have a smoke and a pancake or wot ever ya want :D

then trim off the excess fabric

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links