Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Interior Question

hinesh_p

Ok guys here comes a daft question but i need some advice from my MR2 buddies :blink: was thinking of hanging up some black furry dice on the rear view mirror? lets hear the comments :thumbsup:

Regards

HP

Lol Black furry dice? I hung a yellow set up for a laugh, they got chucked out the window because they just kept flying off!

IMO I dont like 'em, but its your choice buddy!

Dave!

???? then again my girlfriend reckons i could fit the churchill dog she bought me on the centre console, thank god it doesnt fit :D

The thing about furry dice is are you having them in an ironic 70's retro way (in which case it's probably OK) or because you think they are cool (in which case don't do it).

The only problem is that no-one will realise that you are doing it in an ironic 70's retro way and everyone will think you are a t :censor: t :D

you could also go for a nice tartan or patchwork blanket and hang it off the lil tbar hooks behind each seat :lol:

oooh where can I get one of those (can I get one to match my flat cap and driving gloves?) :P

you could also go for a nice tartan or patchwork blanket and hang it off the lil tbar hooks behind each seat :lol:

what are those hooks for ?? Seen them before... just don't know.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links