Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Interiors.....

SexyCrayola

Started stocking surplus interiors and painting them up as people are now realising what the finish is like on them :)

The Yaris is by far the most popular of them all.

What I keep is the domed dial surround and the climate control section which I then exchange on purchase and then paint the other parts such as the lowest centre ashtray, stereo facia and the gear surround.

The lastest one is here painted in gunmetal grey faded up to toyota silver no 2. I very 'classy' look and would look great in any colour yaris.

Another order I am doing is for red faded up to silver which should be interesting.

Price is £160 for the dial surround and the whole centre section with just the dial surround and the climate control part in exchange.

yarisshiny.jpg

readytogoyaris.jpg

In the pic, I had not finished flatting and polishing to TOTAL glass smoothe.

EDIT: Have changed the pics above to the Finished parts that are all polished up and ready to go.

All of these parts were in that buble/grain effect as you know and all of that has totally been removed.

Heres a piccy of the original climate part so you can see the difference.

yaris-WAS.jpg

All thats needed is the initial £50 deposit and the gear surround section so that I can get started. I wont have the next dial surround ready to start until this one has gone. But if you dont mind driving around without any of these parts then drop em off! lol

Turn around is usually 7-10 days

If anyone is interested then let me know via email or PM

Cheers

wouldnt go well with the car, everything else would also need to be changed

LOL is that a cooker I see in the first pic?

sexy, thats well nice. do i get a SPWC discount tho?? :D

yeah its called speak to fezza rs and he's a pro sprayer and he would be able to do them!

Or rose may be able to sort it out!

hou.... reason I got popular with it is that I can take the time to take away ALL the grain effect and totally dismantle and put em back together, also super smoothe and shiny.

just the centre section (not the huge gear surround) and the dial dome, I have been doing for £110

Of course I am sure there are others that can do it but if you have a body shop it doesnt leave a lot of time for all the 'faffing' this takes. This is the only thing am doing so I take all the time I need to get em right.

Yes its a cooker :rolleyes:

Will be a while before I see this particular one installed and get the pictures taken. That Yaris is stripped out to shoehorn a new bigger engine in it for now.

The reason I chose the colours is that although it is different from the original in finish, its not lairy and should compliment the standard interior well.

With the red one that I am doing next it should be interesting, will stand out a mile anyway! :D

Yes its a cooker :rolleyes:

Will be a while before I see this particular one installed and get the pictures taken. That Yaris is stripped out to shoehorn a new bigger engine in it for now.

The reason I chose the colours is that although it is different from the original in finish, its not lairy and should compliment the standard interior well.

With the red one that I am doing next it should be interesting, will stand out a mile anyway! :D

hehe :D

i know which car it is now!

post pics of the red/silver when ur done. could be tempted!!

post pics of the red/silver when ur done. could be tempted!!

will do! ... like I said, that one wll be interesting.

Finish is laquered, then finished off with polished to hell then waxed, literally smoothe as glass. Need new pics of the end result/ was only laquered up on the first pics.

Pics of the interior all final polished up to give you a really good idea of the quality of finish have been edited into the initial post above.

how hard wearing will it be and is it easily scratchable?

Well, to get that finish is has megga layers of laquer finish on it. Mines been done for absolutely ages, and have seen other done after a few months and none have marks in.

If you are unfortunate enough to put a scratch in it then it should polish out easy enough just like the exterior of your car. Use T cut, scratch x or something like that.

I polish an wax the finishes off well with Meguiars, so all you need to do is wipe it down with a damp cloth and dry it, wax it every once in a while.

how longs this business going on for?

How long?..... as long as theres interest

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links