Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Turbo Question....

Jimlad

Am I right in thinking that the CT20b turbo can easily be bolted onto my motor as is, simply replacing the CT26 ?

If this is the case then surely after buying one and getting my motor remapped I should be producing 300+ BHP ?

This is a cheaper solution than getting WI and a remap to get probably less than that with my current CT26 turbo.

You can pick up reconditioned units can you not ? ( £300 roguesystems )

This would keep me satisfied until next year when I start to play with the engine.

( all this CT20b, CT26 turbo talk makes me sound like I know what I'm on about... lol )

yeah.... lol

I think I'll get the CT20b sometime in the near future. Then next year get some engine work done and also get an uprated Stage3 CT20b Turbo. Should see me good for 360bhp.

Nice sensible streetable turbo.... :D

yeah.... lol

I think I'll get the CT20b sometime in the near future. Then next year get some engine work done and also get an uprated Stage3 CT20b Turbo. Should see me good for 360bhp.

Nice sensible streetable turbo.... 

Lol... Thats twice the power of mine :(

yeah I noticed.... :)

As soon as my new credit card arrives..... cha-ching !

Then start saving for all the crazy engine work needing done for the stage3 ct20b.

Have you priced having the turbo fitted?

Dont think it'll be much as its bolt off bolt on.

Easy job for the local place ;)

yeah, I doubt it'll cost much either.

Also know that the local place will easily be able to do it for me. I've seen some cars in there before in parts with turbos lying about etc, so they know what they're doing.

if I'm right in thinking I should be able to run this on low boost with good results until I get some needed engine work done. :D

300 hundy will be a peice of cake.....just read a thread on US forums & had about 4 or 5 people getting what sounded like easy 12's on a ct20b....easy 280-330 odd hp with basicly stock parts with a bit more boost and good tuning.....go fo cold ;)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

if I'm right in thinking I should be able to run this on low boost with good results until I get some needed engine work done. :D

am I right ??? .... lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links