Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Finally, My Cars Almost Done!

urotsukidoji_badassdemon

AHHAAAAAAAAAAA, went to see my car today, and finally, they got round to doing it. They just got to it the spoiler on the backand mop off the body, then I can pick her up. AT LAST. She WAS originally 3J6 red (darker red) Now she's multi-colored. And I think it turned out better than expected. Gotta wait a few days before I can put the decals on, but can't wait now... Heres some pix I took of her earlier today.

Sun1.jpg

Sun2.jpg

Sun3.jpg

Sun4.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• urotsukidoji_badassdemon

• starletsr

• Rookey

• Stu8

that's a bit crazy looking !!....

what decals you got going on there ??

another question mate... where did you get that TRD sunstrip from ?? I want one really badly!!!

is it a n/a, tubby ?? Hopefully you've got the power to match those mad looks.

It cant be a tubby.. look at the back bumper/no high brake light and wing indicators on a 91 plate.

Oh Jimlad... it doesnt have to be a tubby to look mad!

There has been alot of work gone into that MR2 but it isnt my cup of tea either... is it the 110bhb version seeing as it doesnt have the rear spoiler?

Pretty cool......land of the rising sun :P

Now ya just gotta put in the engine to match.....pull a nice 10 sec pass to prove it and your done :D

Good work B)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

nice work mate.. i wish i had the balls to drive summat like that... :thumbsup:

Silly question.. but have your front fogs been sprayed over in Red as well? :rolleyes:

looker closer mate.. masking tape

i like it... but think it would have been better with the whole car a red.

but good work.

The car's a 91 NA UK spec. Its not the lowly 120 bhp model, its the 150 bhp one. It DID have the original Rev1 boot spoiler on it, which was too small really, theres an alloy one going on it, thats why theres no boot spoiler on it now. I saw it when they took the spoiler off, it had like a dozen bolt holes in the back tere, and the aerial hole was filled too. NO, they didn't ' fill ' the holes to speak, they were welded first. Sometimes, speed is everything, posing power is all thats required!! Jimlad,YGM. These are the stickers I got to go on her later, and a cpl of pix I originally wanted to do. The Toyota Emblem and Racing will go inline together. The Racing Sports one will just be a smaller one to go somewhere...

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

Im none to keen it looks to fat , love the exhausts though and respect for the paint job.

each to there own :)

Good point, what exhausts are they?

Dave!

Put some bigger and better wheels on and itl look the mutts nutts, very different i like it :thumbsup:

What game are those screen shots off??

Anyone see my little car in the background?! :lol:

It looks nice up close, the paint work was pretty good, mr2 looks nice in black :thumbsup:

Just looks funny without the spoiler at the moment, gonna go help him pick it up later.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links