Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Help

ytsport

i am getting this squeeky noise from the engine when the engine still cold or when its raining. not sure wats causing the noise but it sounds like its the belts making the noise, is there anyway of fixing the damn thing????

I had a sqeaking noisr from my 1.0 on start up. it was caused by a faulty accessory belt tensioner. Fixed under warranty

WD40 on a friction belt can't be good, can it??

nope....

its the tensioner! get it sorted otherwise things may go bang and thats a little upsetting :eek:

I too, occassionally get a squeeky engine. As does my collegue with a celica. I've also noticed a few other posts where people have had the same issue.

In my experience it comes and goes. Sometimes I won't hear it for weeks.

I think its just a Toyota noise.

mine sometimes squeaks if it's been foggy or humid overnight, i think it's moisture on the belts, which soon evapourates off.

i also had the squeeky noise from the clutch, i got it sorted out when it was in for a service and didnt have to pay a penny cause it was still under warranty

still need to get that squeeky noise fix tho while its still under warranty

i also had the squeeky noise from the clutch, i got it sorted out when it was in for a service and didnt have to pay a penny cause it was still under warranty

hmmm well my service aint for a while as it was only a couple o months ago!! gues i can put up with the squeaking until then :blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links