Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front Lip Spoiler

clarky

Sorry.. but I think I might have to pull out. Hmm.... guess I have a credit card. Why is it when I get paid I always spend all my money in the first week!

I need to sort my finances, haven't even paid for my wheels yet :blink:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drb5

• knightrider

• clarky

• s0cks

Top Posters In This Topic

I have spoken to a few companies but I don't seam to be getting anywhere fast ! I will continue to try, I still have a few avenues to go ddown. I will let you know when I have more news.

Thanks

Kevin

Envy Performance Ltd

Hello everyone!

I am new to this group and get my ECHO, so called in this country here in Hong Kong, just a week time.

Thats my 2nd car I needed for a new family member coming soon next year.

From what I read from this thread, seems like you all have a little problem on dealing with the parts from the HK TRD shop?

Just let me know exactly the parts & color code prefered and I may help on getting it and arrange shipping ....

Alan

A new owner of a 1.3 4dr in Mica Blue :lol:

wow that'd really be great if you could sort us out!

we're lookin at this front lip spoiler:

08154-ncp13.jpg

and here's the list of ppl who want one:

knightrider -chili red

Rf vitz - white

drb5 - thunder grey

clarky - thunder grey

socks - thunder grey

let us know!

cheers!

its being called "ECHO" here in Hong Kong

and too bad that those fitted with 1.5 engine is not officially imported ...

regarding the spoiler, I may make a visit to the shop this weekend and find out what colors are available for it ...

Stay tune!

:lol:

:P finally some updates for you guys and sorry for a bit late as I didn't available last weekend to visit the shop.

OK, I talked to them today and the price they quot is HK$ 1800, which I believe is the same you guys get back from them.

However , this lips only come with factory color coded in Black, i.e. HK$ 1800 already included factory painting in Black, sorry no choice at all and even they don't know why ....

If your car is one of the factory stock standard color, and provided that you have confirmed the color code, they can spray it for another HK$ 600 if required, i.e. HK$ 1800 + HK$600

= HK$ 2400

so you guys may think about if you want it painted here in HK or get it done over there in UK

I am still studying about the shipping option and will keep u update

Alan

Afraid I am gonna have to pull out too. I'm completely skint atm and next years insurance is lurking around the corner. There is a LOT I want to do too the car but it is going to have to wait till spring next year.

drb5, knightrider, anymore?

would you guys please send me your info:

1. color code (if repaint is required-extra HK$ 600)

2. your contact (including your nick name)

3. your delivery address

to my email: ylwong_alan@yahoo.com.hk

According to the shop, it will take a month time to get it here in HK for the order.

Since its oversize item and not able to be shipped by general post office, I am going to check with UPS & Fedral-EX for th eshipping cost, just wonder if you guys will consider shipping to a single address(one of you) instead, which I believe it may save you some $$$

Let me know your preference then

Alan

Expect an email soon ECHO-HK! :thumbsup:

I don't mind if you send them to one persons house and have it shipped on, so if Knightrider, doesn't wanna do it, i will happily take the order, as i can have it sent to my work, where someone always is. I reckon it'll be Federal Express that you use.....dunno why though! :lol:

And ps: there's a small tip, about customs, on there! :thumbsup:

hmm im not 100 % i have a large debt to my name an someone tryin to screw me via paypal rite now so may have to leave it,

soz

Lee

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links