Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Steelies

alanbradley

Hi folks,

Assuming all goes well and I actually get a car in the near future I though I would run this past you as something I'm thinking of doing...

All of last witer I spent my time understeering towards kerbs and roundabouts due to my car's combination of low-down torque and economy-biased tyres on the icy/snowy roads here around deep-frozen Inverness. So... this year I planned to but a set of steel rims for the Yaris and have them fitted with snow tyres so that I wouldn't have to spend the colder months worrying about trashing the alloys. So far, so good.

I was explaining this plan to my Dad the other day and he pointed out that he had a spare set of 4 wheels for the company Peugeot Partner van (he'd bought a set of alloys and tyres for £60... dodgy dealings ;) ) that i could have to use instead of having to go out and buy more wheels.

Does anybody know if these would fit the Yaris? They're 4 stud and 14" so they should fit, but I've picked up from round here that there are different offsets and stuff, so I'm not sure... I think the suspension and drivetrain is similar to the Peugeot 306...

Cheers for any advice/opinions,

Alan

PS One day I'll make a short post at the start of a new topic! :thumbsup:

Wont fit mate.

Im sure the offset is much larger on pugs than on yours

In other words the space between each nut is larger... :thumbsup:

I thought PCD was how close each nut was to each other and offset was how far the wheel is from the hub?? No? I really don't have a clue.

Best bet is to find a trashed Yaris and nick all its wheels - probably get em for about a quarter of the price new (maybe even less). Could be steelies or rubbish 13inch alloys?

Best bet is to find a trashed Yaris and nick all its wheels - probably get em for about a quarter of the price new (maybe even less). Could be steelies or rubbish 13inch alloys?

Hmmm <_< I think I know where I might find one of them...

Darn! I knew it was just too simple to be true :(

Cheers though,

Alan

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links